My amp, a B-52 At 1-12 turned off while on standby. It completely shut off and all backround hum emitting from it ceased, and the power was still on when it turned off. I turned the power off and back on again but the amp would start back up. I wasn't playing when it turned off. I've had this amp for about a year and a half. It was serviced under warentee for an output drop. There was some questionable connections on the jack board but those were fixed. I have no idea what could have caused this and I'm hoping someone can shed some light.
12 fret fury
Sounds like a frayed/snapped power cable if you ask me. But what would I know? I joined in dec08...

Where did you get it serviced? The place you bought it? Go there and ask if they can identify the problem, they shouldn't charge for that. Only for fixing it.
Same thing happened to my old crate v50. I only had it for 3 or 4 days though. Sent that sucker back. I'd say its probably the power supply, transformer, or maybe a blown fuse or tube. Everything looked fine with mine when it crapped out. I have no idea what went wrong with it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.