Page 1 of 2
Searched and didn't see if anyone had posted this already.

So when I looked at this about 5 min ago bidding was at 45 Million USD.

The price has doubled since then...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330299932725&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us#ht_737wt_1085

Crazy. Why would you pay that much money for a car. Even if it is Obamas.
Currently $99,999,100.00.

wtf.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by maidendeth13
Searched and didn't see if anyone had posted this already.

So when I looked at this about 5 min ago bidding was at 45 Million USD.

The price has doubled since then...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330299932725&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us#ht_737wt_1085

Well because he will be the first black president. If you owned the first black presidents car, it could very well one day be worth a lot of money.

People paid a lot for Hitlers car, so obviously there is collector out there willing to drop a **** load of money.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
He's trying to hard.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
The bidders do realize that they can get this job done to their own cars, right? Of course, it does have historical value, though, if the guys bidding are collectors.
What the hell? Is there even that much more money to spend in America?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
why would he sell his car? Oh wait, he has that tank car now, nevermind
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by None_More_Black
its not like hes a celebrity

He has become one.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Q: What charity will the proceeds benefit?

Answered on Jan-15-09
A:

CANCER ASSOC, HEART ASSOC,DIABTES ASSOC,AMERICAN RED CROSS,CATHOLIC CHARITIES,ITALIAN AMERICAN EXEC,OBAMAS RE-ELECTION FUND ANY MANY MORE

What?
This will stimulate the economy!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
You know how ****ed up it would be to hack someones account and place the winning bid....
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by maidendeth13

Long-term investment is my guess. They'll probably rent it out to museums and stuff for hundreds of years. And the older it gets the more it'll be worth.
yes, i wish i had a chrysler product! i could care less if obama owned it. it's a piece of junk. it really seems to contradict his environmental stance, too.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
£99,999,850 Just WTF. I dont care if it was owned by Jesus and it had magical powers, if i had all the money in the world i wouldnt buy it. Even if you win it, youve just wasted a boat load of money on some car that looks just like every other Chrysler 300 Series C nobody is going to know that obama owned it - your going to have to tell them. its like saying youd pay £99,999,850 to sit in a seat that obama had sat in and touch something that he has touched. Idiots.
his bid history says he bought like 10 cars a ipod and a nonfiction book am i reading this right?
Quote by Necrotise
£99,999,850 Just WTF. I dont care if it was owned by Jesus and it had magical powers, if i had all the money in the world i wouldnt buy it. Even if you win it, youve just wasted a boat load of money on some car that looks just like every other Chrysler 300 Series C nobody is going to know that obama owned it - your going to have to tell them. its like saying youd pay £99,999,850 to sit in a seat that obama had sat in and touch something that he has touched. Idiots.

What if 30 years down the road you sold that seat for four times what you bought it for? Then would you think it is stupid?

Obviously the people buying this are collectors or investing.
Quote by red18420

Quote by None_More_Black

He is somewhere within the Top 10 most famous people in the world (or at least America).
You know, i believe i saw the face of Obama on a toast earlier this morning. How much do you think that could sell for?
Quote by MRavioli
You know, i believe i saw the face of Obama on a toast earlier this morning. How much do you think that could sell for?

nobody likes burnt toast.
Quote by MRavioli

As much as I hate to say it, I fear if I don't somebody else will.

Did you leave it in the toaster too long?

EDIT Oh never mind, seems like somebody already did!
Quote by ECwomantoneman
I know what I'd prefer

Then I guess I'm with you

Imagine what his semen would sell for. You could make your own Obama.

Oh yeah, and nice, I'm Michael to
Quote by MRavioli

I'll trade you a grilled cheese with the Virgin Mary burned on it.
I clicked on one of the Pope Mobile Links on there and I got this

We regret to inform you that we do not allow Kentucky residents to play on our system

Funny as hell especially since I'm in Indiana
Quote by i_killed_bill
I clicked on one of the Pope Mobile Links on there and I got this

We regret to inform you that we do not allow Kentucky residents to play on our system

Funny as hell especially since I'm in Indiana

Meh, same thing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Um hate to say it but isn't there a rule about not posting Ebay links?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Stratoblaster73
Current bid: US $99,999,999.00

Bull****.
You could probably **** Obama for a hundred million dollars.

Why pay that much to **** a guy who's not even president yet? For $20 and a taco you can **** Bill Clinton who has been a president and he's been on Family Guy.
Quote by None_More_Black
lol wut?

He is probably the most famous person in America right now, as well as one of the most famous people in the world currently.

Pointless to spend $100 mil on a car though, I dont think you will get a return investment on it 10 or 20 years down the line

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Page 1 of 2