Yup i know.
Apparantley they dont install kaoss pads for anyone that is not matt bellamy though
Grr. Ok, I'll do it myself then ¬¬
Your the same guy i was speaking to on youtube btw, Im darrenbent321 just so you know.

You think i could show a guitar modifier the Unmaintained instructions and he will do it for me?
Good luck trying to find anybody who'll do it for you. A quick Google search should show you some results on how to fit it... I've read several handy tutorials before, from when I was interested in installing a Kaoss pad. Apparently, it just takes patience and a little bit of wiring skill.

Out of curiosity, what kind of guitar are you going to do this to?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by MusicalMinority
Good luck trying to find anybody who'll do it for you. A quick Google search should show you some results on how to fit it... I've read several handy tutorials before, from when I was interested in installing a Kaoss pad. Apparently, it just takes patience and a little bit of wiring skill.

Out of curiosity, what kind of guitar are you going to do this to?

Im building my own guitar first.
A Kaoss Manson copy.
tbh, i would stick with just the fuzz factory. I doubt u would use the kaoss pad very often if you did it because u like muse, as matt only uses it for live situations and the intro to invincible. I dont wanna discourage you, i just feel, if u are inexperienced, i dont want you to risk ruining a good guitar on something that may not work and that you may not use to its full potential. A FF is much easier mod/project and if it doesnt work out, you wont end up with a gaping hole in your guitar. Anyway, good luck with it if you go for it

if i had the skills i'd make a replica, mansons are ****ing beautiful guitars
Last edited by halvies at Jan 17, 2009,