ok well i have a drummer, and now have no idea on how to even start finding other people to join. how does one go about this?
Look under rocks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Go to Guitar Center or another guitar shop. Find someone that sounds good. Then it goes like this.

You: Are you in a band? cause you're really good.

Them: No

You: Wanna be in mine?

Them: Ok. Sure

Then it's all up hill from there. If they're already in a band then move on to someone else. Et voila!
internet
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
theres a forum on ultimate guitar. called the classifieds. The classifieds can be used for selling gear, to looking for other bandmates.
if you scroll down on the main forum page, not only will you see the pit, but other useful forums as well!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
This is going to sound cliche but the bulletin board at your local music store more than likely has people on it who are looking for YOU.

Memory helps too, I got my drummer by thinking about all the people I've known over the years, I looked him up and now were jammin', but we can't find a decent bassist. We don't want some mindlessly simply bassist, it need to add dimension.

Word of the wise: make sure they want to play the same music as you, or be prepared to spend half your practice time arguing over bull****.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
YOu post on here with horrible spelling until someone answers.

It'll look like this

"Z0mjEE Kahn Sum1 h3lp me sturt a band plox?"

If that doesn't work.

Try the whole... go to guitar center thing.
Post nudie pics of yourself all over town and in small letters say "Searching For Bandmembers I Pay Geetar".
Quote by Cheesemaster
Post nudie pics of yourself all over town and in small letters say "Searching For Bandmembers I Pay Geetar".

Would you do it?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

You have to make bricks out of straw and mud that you let bake in the sun. Then you can start building. When you've built the phallic obelisk, they will come.