I'm looking for a Jackson RR style guitar(white preferably) that is relatively cheap. The Jackson RR24 is alright but costs a bit over $1000...what is a good RR style of guitar with emg's, hardtail(I'd want to be able to tune my guitar), 24 frets, and preferably white.
Something like this...

...except not because it's an ampfisound custom so its bound to cost a lot.
Last edited by teethdude at Jan 15, 2009,
There's always an Agile if you can't decide on a RR from Jackson.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Quote by Birchall17
The RR3 is pretty cheap. It's floyd rose though.

EDIT: I found this one

http://www.reverb-store.co.uk/product-detail.asp?prod=1264

It's black though.

Looks pretty bad...emgs are really important for me, I want to avoid using an FR this time around because I'm going to use it for multiple tunings. Output jack also NEEDS to be on the upper wing, I'm not dealing with that other kind. I guess the RR24 is the best option.
Quote by thedarkest5432

IDK what your talking about lol
Quote by thedarkest5432

He either meant this:
http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro6wh.html
^ I have the 7 version of the above one and it owns a lot.

or the RR-similar body but it has an ebony fretboard with Inversed crosses inlays which I didn't post since it may make a religious issue towards you and I'm personally christian. There is one with the same body, dot inlays and rosewood fretboard. Here it is: http://www.rondomusic.com/product2205.html
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
^Wow, you didn't post a link to a GUITAR because the inlays offend your sensibilities? I'm offended by your closed-mindedness.

TS, I'd recommend Agile, or perhaps an LTD Alexi-600, even though it's only got one pickup.
Read again close minded one. I didn't because it may offend him, and my religion acts as backup toward that fact. Ever heard of a personality? Of how people are different and they're free to act as they want? The same way you thought I acted stupid, is the same way I thought it may offend him. At least you offered him some help, which would be what the TS wanted but seriously, what's your point of replying like that to me? =P
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
I'm not religious or atheists so I don't really care, you guys can go at it if you like...
Quote by Danno13
^Wow, you didn't post a link to a GUITAR because the inlays offend your sensibilities? I'm offended by your closed-mindedness.

TS, I'd recommend Agile, or perhaps an LTD Alexi-600, even though it's only got one pickup.

The alexi 600 is nearly as much as the RR24 with less quality(only $100 cheaper)...so far the agile's look bad and look really cheap and have a bunch a **** I don't like.
hmm well I own an rr5, I have to say its a great guitar smooth playable neck, great sound and sustain

it seems to be roughly what you're looking for although it doesn't have emgs and it only has 22 frets, if you can find one give it a try because its a great guitar and you might like it enough to overlook the pickups and extra 2 frets. If not, good luck with your search
I've got an rr3 for sale, has a floyd rose in it but it's been professionaly blocked if your interested 525.00
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
Quote by teethdude
I'm not religious or atheists so I don't really care, you guys can go at it if you like...

The alexi 600 is nearly as much as the RR24 with less quality(only $100 cheaper)...so far the agile's look bad and look really cheap and have a bunch a **** I don't like.

wut? You don't think there's a god, nor do you think there isn't a god??!

PARADOX!!! OH SHIIII...
SIGNATURE