I just recently got a Squier Stratocaster and I have been messing around with it, and although I have found a few neat tricks with it, I'd like to know if anybody here has any other ones I could try? I only have the guitar and an D15 Amp with built-in Overdrive..Not sure what else I can do with it though.
You can get a wah-type sound if you roll back the tone on the neck pickup, and hit a note and switch the 5-way switch to the bridge and back over and over.
You can adjust a few screws and springs in your trem and make your flat trem a floating trem, which opens up alot of different noises and divebomb tricks, altho itll mess up your tuning pretty fast uless you get locking tuners and/or a better nut.
Quote by Chikao42
You can get a wah-type sound if you roll back the tone on the neck pickup, and hit a note and switch the 5-way switch to the bridge and back over and over.

I already figured that out but thanks for atleast being helpful...

You can adjust a few screws and springs in your trem and make your flat trem a floating trem, which opens up alot of different noises and divebomb tricks, altho itll mess up your tuning pretty fast uless you get locking tuners and/or a better nut.

I think I already have that done, because my whammy bar wasn't working before and I brought it in and the guy fixed it..And I know it will get out of tune..

And by the way, how the hell do I make a divebomb noise?