I need an Idea for a 3D model to show the basics of Macromolecules and basics of Biochemistry!
I was thinking along the lines of like Jello, or a Pizza modeled to be a cell. I just want something cooler than a styrofoam ball.

Any Ideas?
well theres macromolecules in the cell like a lipid bilayer, protein channels, nucleic acid, carbohydrates all in the cell.
Quote by Hellvitica
how bout you use some gametes???

+1
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by SkAsupafly
no gametes weren't quite what i was looking for.

well beggers can't be choosers in the pit : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by soccerguy6494
make a cake.
thats what i did

In all seriousness, this is the best advice. have your mum make a cake, and draw sh*t on it with frosting.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
A hannah montana concert. I don't know how it works, but in my biology room there's a poorly made diorama of one with various cellular organelle labels. Try it, you'll get ann A++
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Well, you could do the cliche'd middle school "marshmallows and toothpicks" thing to model molecules... Surely you know what I'm talking about...