I'm pretty sure this was a thread a while ago but I searched and couldn't find it. So for x-mas the fam got GH World Tour. I normally don't play it but recently I have taken a liking to the drums. Anyways they seem pretty realistic and I was wondering if you could actually learn some basic beats with it. With the music studio in the game it seems like they are the equivialent of and electronic drum kit.
No they are not the same.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
in a menial sense, but if you learn in that manner it's unlikely you'll grow to be exceptional, but it could be a good starting point
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by pwninator123
in a menial sense, but if you learn in that manner it's unlikely you'll grow to be exceptional, but it could be a good starting point

yeah I just mean to start out. Just so people don't buy a six hundred dollar kit and find they don't like it.
If you're serious about learning the drums, get RB2's drum kit and the cymbal pack. They can double for a real electronic drum kit, so it carries over to real drumming.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
to start, sure why not
but if your serious you obviously need a real set.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view