I'm trying to change the strings and I can't get them to come out of the back. Any help would be great
Uhh, sometimes, it works if you take of the back cover. Just take them off the tuner, and push them through the saddle, it should come out the back.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
That worked for me, anyone else have an idea?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
On a side note, my bridge no longer bends with my tremolo arm, it's sort of stuck into the body
I don't know if it's actually stuck on anything, it just feels like it. It's not loose at all, it feels like it's part of the body and won't move. If the springs you're talking about are the small ones on the bridge, they're all pretty loose.
This might be a silly question, but do you have new strings on now, or are you comparing the trem action strung to unstrung? It's somewhat expected to be heavier without the strings on.
I haven't gotten the old strings off yet, they're stuck, maybe on the same thing, but whatever it is, it has to be on the inside
I used my wire cutters to try to push them through, but they won't go, I think if I used a needle it would break into the guitar