i tryed to put it in my computer and there is no scratches on it and it doesnt show up i got it on the computer. does anyone else have this problem cause' i no metallica is extreame about stuff like that
Welcome to DRM. We've been waiting for you.

Have a seat over there.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
That's what the fuck you get for dealing with the Fagtallica and their fuckin' Fag Fagnetic bull malarkey.
Whoever sold it to you obviously could tell that you should be studying your English and grammar homework instead of listening to music, so they actually did you a favor, though you may not realize it until later in life.
it's DRM bull****, just download the album, I mean you already bought it so you aren't even really pirating it.

Quote by 1201ZJ
wtf is DRM?

Digital Rights Management
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by longhorntex6
I tried to put Metallica's latest release, Death Magnetic, into my computer, but unfortunately, the computer doesn't recognize the disc. The disc is in perfect condition, that is to say that there are no scratches of any kind on it. Im posting here to inquire The Pit's opinion on the matter, and to see if anyone has any similar stories. If so, please help me out. Thank you

Fixed

And BTW, did you purchase the CD or did someone burn it for you?
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
i never had the problem so idk what your talking about.
You could just sell or return the cd, then buy it for $10 off itunes
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by obey_yourmaster
Fixed

And BTW, did you purchase the CD or did someone burn it for you?

im not in school i dont need spelling tips and i got it from target
Quote by longhorntex6
im not in school i dont need spelling tips and i got it from target

You sure?

DRM is gay, by the way.
"death magnetic" whatever seems like a dangerous thing to put near anything electronic.

maybe Metallica was trying to warn you.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Your computer is saving you from having to listen to ****ty music outside of the safety of your home.

that and DRM as was stated already
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
...? I have WMP and Vista, and it worked fine. WMP even ripped it for me without me asking.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by longhorntex6
i tryed to put it in my computer and there is no scratches on it and it doesnt show up i got it on the computer. does anyone else have this problem cause' i no metallica is extreame about stuff like that

Metallica is MORE than extreme about their digital rights. THEY'RE EXTREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
Quote by Mutant Corn
...? I have WMP and Vista, and it worked fine. WMP even ripped it for me without me asking.

Same...well, I ripped it with Zune, but still. I don't think it's protected or anything.

And I liked Death Magnetic. Seems a lot of people hate it.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by wylde_overdrive
You don't know it yet, but the computer did you a favour.

Awful album.

I agree, Metallica should just re-release Master of Puppets over and over again!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I had the same thing with a lamb of god cd.
if the cd gets ripped more than 3 times or something it blocks it.
just download the album from the internet. it's not illegal if you own an original copy.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
"I am already a millionaire, but i still want my 99c per download, for SEEK AND DESTROY!"
- Chris Jericho impersonating Lars Ulrich
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Metallica is MORE than extreme about their digital rights. THEY'RE EXTREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Wow. that's extreaaaame.
Quote by GaijinFoot
I had the same thing with a lamb of god cd.
if the cd gets ripped more than 3 times or something it blocks it.
just download the album from the internet. it's not illegal if you own an original copy.

Incorrect, it's still illegal, though the chances of being caught and persecuted are slim.