They seem to be around 100 on eBay and Craigslist so I'm guessing yea. Unless there's were made in Japan and yours is Taiwanese, but I'm not sure when these were manufactured so they could've been discontinued before the move. But even then that shouldn't be a bad deal.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I got it for 30. You lose.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
I got it for 30. You lose.

well at a second hand store they had 140 on it and i said wtf? WHOS GOING TO BUY THIS FOR 140? Look at the condition it's in and i go look ill give you 40 bux, and the guy consulted his manager and said yeah its cool LOL
Quote by mmolteratx
They seem to be around 100 on eBay and Craigslist so I'm guessing yea. Unless there's were made in Japan and yours is Taiwanese, but I'm not sure when these were manufactured so they could've been discontinued before the move. But even then that shouldn't be a bad deal.

its really worn to ****. says made in japan so im guessing it would be one of the first batch made.

How do i get the most out of this pedal? i noticed unless both knobs are on full it does **** all, also i noticed if i use my manual wahwah over the top of it its more responsive in the mid range frequencies, when its just my clean guitar it basically doesnt do jack