Does anybody own this guitar or played one? The one with P90's. I am considering buying this in blonde to be my main axe until I get my LP fixed and then probably as a backup. How do P90's sound in a Tele in general? I already have a Strat project that I'm working on so I'd like to have all my bases covered with some P90's. Are there any other guitars that have P90's in them that are under $300 that I should look into?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I've been wanting one of these so bad!!! Outside of a custom shop it's hard to find a tele w/ HH. I think they're great!

Check out youtube for some demos. They're kind of hard to find I think.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
They are available online pretty much anyplace I've looked for $229.99. I agree though that the HH Teles sound better, with single coils they are usually too bright but with 'buckers they are a nice balanced tone.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

anybody?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

I have had one for a while now and it is a good guitar for the price. The playing action is low and easy to play. It also sounds good for the price. Go and test one in a shop and see what you think.
I haven't found any shops around here that have any in stock
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

i have the HH - it's a nice guitar, but has shoddy electronics (specifically the pots) which have never worked correctly, so i'd strongly advise against getting one unless you're gonna be able to try it and check it over beforehand. I'd imagine i just have a lemon (only in the electronics department, as it's a very nice guitar to play otherwise, currently on loan to a friend so she can learn to play).

The model with P90s probably has just as much possibility of having dodgy pots which break very easily.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Yea, I'm looking for a solid backup guitar to last me until my LP is fixed, and then just be there for when I need the p90 tone. What you described is exactly why I want to play one before I buy
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020