Page 1 of 2
1. People who think all modern music has no talent and all sucks.
2. Missing TFOT show .
3. Not being able to go to Coachella.

EDIT: inb4 "this thread", "ts", and "i cum blood"
Last edited by evanm31 at Jan 15, 2009,
Midi
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Being bored.
Being cold.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Men, being cold, clowns, bugs, being short..I can't think of anything else
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
being single. and the girl you like (alot mind you) doesn't know you exist.

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC

It's even worse when you're in a relationship and a mountain of problems fall on you like an avalanche.
1. People who think all modern music has no talent and all sucks.

Who doesn't think it sucks?

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Men, being cold, clowns, bugs, being short..I can't think of anything else

ಠ_ಠ

Being short is for cool kids.

And to answer the question. Self absorbed people, and people who a very close minded or can't think outside of the box.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

English teachers, who if you don't agree with, you're wrong.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Splashback when I am pooping in the toilet.

especially if i go in a public restroom and the person before me doesn't flush, and i don't realize it right away.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Splashback when I am pooping in the toilet.

this. and waiting in rush hour traffic on the freeway when i'm already almost out of gas.
Being in a relationship you don't wanna be in.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
people insulting the genres you like
not having a job
everyone copying every band on tv and gauging their ears making me fall into a deep hole of unoriginality until the fad passes.
not being able to find a power rangers morpher belt buckle, a transformers autobots t-shirt
thats about it, but i love being eccentric

Quote by cgolden
English teachers, who if you don't agree with, you're wrong.

and this
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Slivers (especially metal ones DAMN IT!), being sweaty, waking up (probably the worst feeling ever.. no one likes waking up).

And also splashback.
metal elitists.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by slash4114
metal elitists.

This..actually elitist from any genre. I can't stand when people bash the music I listen to. I would kick them in face if they weren't so big..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Splashback is clearly an important and serious issue here in the Pit as shown by the responses.

I'll let you in on my own personal secret to avoiding it. It doesn't always work- but its worth a try.

Before you begin your "business", pull about 2 feet of toilet paper off the roll, fold it in a bit of a circle if you know what I mean. Basically you're going to be putting it in the toilet where the water is and this should cushion the initial blasts. After this, the toilet paper will sink under the weight of the water and feces.

From here on out I just go with the flow, as the initial defences are pretty much all I use as my splashback avoidance tactic.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Who doesn't think it sucks?

me. i hate when people say that too. thats a bold statement saying no modern music at all is good. theres no way you've heard even a fraction of the bands out there so how can you judge that?
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
This..actually elitist from any genre. I can't stand when people bash the music I listen to. I would kick them in face if they weren't so big..

Hell yeah. I'm a metalhead all the way, but I can't stand elitists even that advocate my side. It's all music, regardless of the way it's played.
Jesus...?

No no no hahaha, I kid, Jesus is my homeboy.
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Well I went to your profile to see what kind of music you liked, and I didn't even make it past your picture How can anyone bash anything you like?

I P R O G

Quote by slash4114
metal elitists.

Agreed.
Working, in pain, for 9-10 hours.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by TGFMusic
Jesus...?

No no no hahaha, I kid, Jesus is my homeboy.

When people say Jesus is their homeboy.
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
Quote by cgolden
Hell yeah. I'm a metalhead all the way, but I can't stand elitists even that advocate my side. It's all music, regardless of the way it's played.

If only everyone would think this way..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Vin2254
me. i hate when people say that too. thats a bold statement saying no modern music at all is good. theres no way you've heard even a fraction of the bands out there so how can you judge that?

Sarcasm dude

I P R O G

Being the victim of "Surprise Butt-Sex."
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by KGB_INC

Its the same way with guys too.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
If only everyone would think this way..

Ah, but if it were that way, I'd have no one to make fun of.
Hahahaha.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Splashback is clearly an important and serious issue here in the Pit as shown by the responses.

I'll let you in on my own personal secret to avoiding it. It doesn't always work- but its worth a try.

Before you begin your "business", pull about 2 feet of toilet paper off the roll, fold it in a bit of a circle if you know what I mean. Basically you're going to be putting it in the toilet where the water is and this should cushion the initial blasts. After this, the toilet paper will sink under the weight of the water and feces.

From here on out I just go with the flow, as the initial defences are pretty much all I use as my splashback avoidance tactic.
You can also try and make the jobby as long as possible, preferably touching the water, less distance to fall, less/no splash.
Page 1 of 2