So a few weeks ago i posted a thread asking for advice on a good comeback. well he replied and this is how it went
Guy: you have no life
Me: your mom has no life..on the bed
Guy: well at least i have a mom and not 2 dads
Me: it doesnt count if your mom had gender reassignment surgery

after that it took him a few days to reply to me on facebook...this is what he said

"Get a fukin life u mofo psh why do i have to worry bout ju man ur like a wat 4'2" 4 feet fool that can't do **** to me aight so fuk off"

so pit, i ask again...whats the best comeback for that? even though it pretty easy to make one up.
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
You floss with your dads ass hair.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Last edited by RocksAwakening5 at Jan 15, 2009,
This sounds awesome.......................................................
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i don't think you need a comeback to anything that includes a written "aight."

but ask him how his sister's vagina feels. just for lulz.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
o and something mature 2
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
"Get a fukin life u mofo psh why do i have to worry bout ju man ur like a wat 4'2" 4 feet fool that can't do **** to me aight so fuk off"

tell him he should worry about you because someday he'll need you to be his defense attorney.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
correct all his grammar mistakes.

+1

He'll most likely retaliate by calling you a nerd or some ****.
put together a string of compund and hyphenated words that he's never seen before in combination.

'hey you alligator-toed wh0reface turtlesucker...' (fap, rape, i cum blood, your mother, etc...)
Quote by Joetime
politely ask him if he still has syphillis.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by BadAssMoma
o and something mature 2

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by BadAssMoma
So a few weeks ago i posted a thread asking for advice on a good comeback. well he replied and this is how it went
Guy: you have no life
Me: your mom has no life..on the bed
Guy: well at least i have a mom and not 2 dads
Me: it doesnt count if your mom had gender reassignment surgery

after that it took him a few days to reply to me on facebook...this is what he said

so pit, i ask again...whats the best comeback for that? even though it pretty easy to make one up.

just say is that really all you could come up with punk ass bitch.
Quote by BadAssMoma

"You appear to possess the English skills of a 6-year-old. I urge you to avoid internet usage until you reach a more appropriate age as it is a dangerous place and your mother wouldn't want that. And by the way, yes, I am 4'2" ... how did you know the length of my penis?"
Quote by pwrmax
"You appear to possess the English skills of a 6-year-old. I urge you to avoid internet usage until you reach a more appropriate age as it is a dangerous place and your mother wouldn't want that. And by the way, yes, I am 4'2" ... how did you know the length of my penis?"

Winner.

He either won't know what to say, or he will just reply with more grammar mistakes.
tell him he brushes his teeth with his privates. my 8 year old brother said this to his male teacher at school when his teacher corrected him in front of the class. im so freakin proud of him.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by euphorictacos
Winner.

He either won't know what to say, or he will just reply with more grammar mistakes.

If he does tell him "Hmm, it appears that your parents/legal guardians are doing a terrible job at parenting you and protecting you from the dangers of the world. Rest assured, you will be safe as I have just contacted the police. They will track the online address of your computer and find your irresponsible parents and arrest them. Don't worry, you will be taken to a foster home and they will take good care of you, unlike the current failures for parents that you have."
"**** off? I'm sorry, bitch tits, am I bothering you?"
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Yeah I don't see how you're original comebacks were really that great.
They were kind of ignorant and weak.

Say something along the lines of:
"Grow up princess"

Simple, yet brutal. If he replies back with more anger, just say "aw, you're so cute when you're angry".

At which point he'll call you a homosexual.

Then you'll say: "Thats funny cause I'm actually pretty secure in my sexuality, and I'm cool enough with gay people to not be offended by you're cruel and pathetic remarks. You know you've been exerting some pretty serious homophobia. You might wanna get that checked out. There's actually a study that shows that men tend to compensate for their own repressed homosexual desires by lashing out at others sexuality."

Honestly, it works every time. At this point, they end up repeating their old insults and just sound stupid.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
If you want my comeback you can wipe it off your moms chin.

(prob been said already)
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
Quote by x_thurston_x

"Grow up princess"

Simple, yet brutal. If he replies back with more anger, just say "aw, you're so cute when you're angry".

Then you'll say: "Thats funny cause I'm actually pretty secure in my sexuality, and I'm cool enough with gay people to not be offended by you're cruel and pathetic remarks. You know you've been exerting some pretty serious homophobia. You might wanna get that checked out. There's actually a study that shows that men tend to compensate for their own repressed homosexual desires by lashing out at others sexuality."

Honestly, it works every time. At this point, they end up repeating their old insults and just sound stupid.

+1, that and point grammatical mistakes
Quote by ThisILove

(prob been said already)

PLEASE do this one. This is win.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Why the **** are these threads made everyday?? I mean, are you really that immature and that lonely you have to ask the Pit about getting back at some kid.

Just ask him for a circle jerk.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by x_thurston_x

"Grow up princess"

Not this. This is fucking stupid. If you are dumb enough to be involved with another retard in a facebook flame war then trying to win with intelligence won't do you any good. Especially if the way you are trying to sound intelligent is just plain stupid, as shown above. What any non retarded person would do is not respond to some idiot on facebook. Long story short: You are both equally stupid and should keep flaming each other with lame, unoriginal, and immature bullshit until one of you forgets about it (retards tend to have a very short memory) and the other claims victory.
Wasn't this the discussion with the 12 year old?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by GerGuam
Not this. This is fucking stupid. If you are dumb enough to be involved with another retard in a facebook flame war then trying to win with intelligence won't do you any good. Especially if the way you are trying to sound intelligent is just plain stupid, as shown above. What any non retarded person would do is not respond to some idiot on facebook. Long story short: You are both equally stupid and should keep flaming each other with lame, unoriginal, and immature bullshit until one of you forgets about it (retards tend to have a very short memory) and the other claims victory.

Sure showed me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by ThisILove

i think you're my new role model.
Quote by Joetime
"lol i no rite"

Only comeback ever.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
"lol i no rite"

Only comeback ever.

You say it to everything he says. No matter what. It pisses them off so much.

This is still very childish. And I stand on my circle jerk motion.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲