Page 1 of 2
have any of you gone without masturbating? my new gf wants me to stop. she says it's like I'm having sex with myself and cheating on her. I, of course, told her I would immediately stop. which made me curious. can it actually be done? can one just suddenly stop pleasuring themselves? I want to try simply because I want to know if it can be done. so far, I've gone 2 days.

so. what is the longest any of you have gone? and has anyone actually stopped all together?

fp
My gear:
1969 Gibson SG
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Full Stack
Dunlop Cry Baby
Digitech TL-2 Hardwire Metal Distortion
Digitech Digital Delay
is she is clingy about you having a wank what is she going to do when the girl at the supermarket says 'have a nice day'
drop that bitch man but milk her for handjobs until she gets tennis elbow first.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Tell her that you do it for your health, because it can help prevent cancer of the testes later in life.

However, I've gone without it for about 2 or 3 weeks one time. Wasn't that hard.

lolpun
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Jan 15, 2009,
I can go without it for a while, but I'm not a hormonally challenged little boy so I guess that's why.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Why stop, she probably does it herself...mine does, mine knows I do, its fcking human nature man...everyone does it whether they admit it or not.
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
that sucks. never had that problem. I think masturbation is pretty healthy, myself
She sounds like a keeper Just remember man, this girl is fleeting. Who has always been there for you and will be there long after she's gone? Your hand, that's who.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Jus tell her you've stopped and don't?
Not a huge fan of bees
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Tell her that you do it for your health, because it can help prevent cancer of the testes later in life.

However, I've gone without it for about 2 or 3 weeks one time. Wasn't that hard.

lolpun

win.
Quote by forsakenpromise
she says it's like I'm having sex with myself and cheating on her

Tell her she's an idiot.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by forsakenpromise
have any of you gone without masturbating? my new gf wants me to stop. she says it's like I'm having sex with myself and cheating on her. I, of course, told her I would immediately stop. which made me curious. can it actually be done? can one just suddenly stop pleasuring themselves? I want to try simply because I want to know if it can be done. so far, I've gone 2 days.

so. what is the longest any of you have gone? and has anyone actually stopped all together?

fp

Your GF's controlling and crazy. Dump her.
You're*
i mean you could..but i think that if you were to jizz..you may actually cum blood.
I went for 2 weeks when i went to mexico
i came home and came like i never came before, seriously all over the walls and stuff.
Alternatively, continue masturbating and tell her you stopped. Or, even better, tell her that if she wants you to stop masturbating she has to be ready to put out whenever you want.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Alternatively, continue masturbating and tell her you stopped. Or, even better, tell her that if she wants you to stop masturbating she has to be ready to put out whenever you want.

Oh see that right there is win.
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
Unless she's putting out you shouldn't have to stop. You actually shouldn't have to stop at all it's your business. I'd just lie and say that you don't.
7 2/3 inches.

EDIT: ****... next time I'm gonna read more than the title of the thread ... That title was WAAAY too deceiving ...

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by 1ZlowZ
I went for 2 weeks when i went to mexico
i came home and came like i never came before, seriously all over the walls and stuff.

Meh, I've gone somewhere close to 6 months lol But I didn't let it build up
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
since i started frequently masturbating the longest ive gone is probaly like 5 days. Yeah im pathetic.
Are you serious? Have you seen American Pie: Beta House? Haha.
Dude. Masturbation is most definitely the best contraceptive. Ever.
I'm on day 2 after going once a day for like... Wait I can't remember how long.

I'm a lonely man.
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
I know for a fact that she doesn't masturbate. and she wants to wait until marriage for any fooling around. but see, my genius plan is that I told her that I would stop, but it would make me a lot hornier, and I wouldn't be able to control myself as well. which means maybe, just maybe I'll get some action. I've never tried anything with her because I really do love her, and I want to stay with her. but now, if I try something, I can just tell her it's because I was so horny from not fapping. lol
My gear:
1969 Gibson SG
Dunlop Cry Baby
Digitech Digital Delay
5 days!!! i only doing it because I have a girlfriend now. My longest is probably 3 months. haha
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
I'm glad my girlfriend loves masturbating as much as I do. We text each other as we masturbate and carry on casual conversation. We talk about masturbating casually on occasion too....pretty awesome since we're not having sex yet.

EDIT: Oh yea, I'm not for a day because she hasn't been able to for a week so I'm suffering with her.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by forsakenpromise
I know for a fact that she doesn't masturbate. and she wants to wait until marriage for any fooling around. but see, my genius plan is that I told her that I would stop, but it would make me a lot hornier, and I wouldn't be able to control myself as well. which means maybe, just maybe I'll get some action. I've never tried anything with her because I really do love her, and I want to stay with her. but now, if I try something, I can just tell her it's because I was so horny from not fapping. lol

You may love her, haven't gotten any?

May I ask how long you two have been dating, TS?

80th best UGer
Quote by forsakenpromise

you can never know if you will be compatible with someone until you've ****ed, that's a fact, mariages that wait until after marriage are far more likely to break up, also, out of curiosity, how old are you?
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by mustangrobert13
You may love her, haven't gotten any?

May I ask how long you two have been dating, TS?

14 months

I'm 19. she's 16.
My gear:
1969 Gibson SG
Dunlop Cry Baby
Digitech Digital Delay
Quote by forsakenpromise
she says it's like I'm having sex with myself and cheating on her.

Tell her to stop cheating on you with her d***o.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by forsakenpromise
14 months

I'm 19. she's 16.

well there's your problem, also, let me get this straight, you started dating her when she was 15????, that's ****ed up, I had a friend in a similar situation, and she just played him for all he was worth and dumped his sorry ass, it's not worth the trouble.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i think she wants you to stop cause she wants a bigger load. LOL
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
Page 1 of 2