Page 1 of 3
There are good music videos, there are average music videos, and there are bad music videos. But at the very bottom of a forgotten pile of sewage lies some of the worst music videos ever beheld by human eyes.

The first is possibly the worst: not only is the production quality terrible, but the video itself is boring, the song is equally boring and it’s so bad it doesn’t even have any humorous moments. Yep… its Jan Terri’s “Losing You.”

By a strange twist of fate, this video made its way to Marilyn Manson, who upon seeing it, invited Jan Terri to first perform at one of his parties, and then allowed her to open for one of his concerts. Fate has a very strange sense of humor.

Next is this very, very, very (did I say very) strange music video from the country of Japan. Yes, it’s a kid’s song by the group Mini Moni, but it’s still pretty bad. Luckily, this one is the type that is also humorous, even more so if you don’t speak a word of Japanese. Here it is...

Next is from a children’s musical called “Creating Rem Lezar.” It’s very bad, the lip syncing doesn’t match the words, and it doesn’t much make sense how these two kids are hanging around a bunch of creepy guys from the 1980’s. However, it is pretty funny, and that’s what counts. Let the horror commence!

Finally, there is the terribly dated “I Wanna Be a Lifeguard” by Blotto. I really don’t have time to name all the bad parts of it, so let’s name the one good part: it eventually ends.

Got some more terrible music videos floating around? Show them off here!
Althought I was, yes, admittedly, a Limp Bizkit fan, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that Nookie is probably my vote for worst.

Why would anyone except Fred Durst himself want to watch Fred Durst walk down four miles of sidewalk?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I have no idea why I actually liked the Japanese one xD
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
I have no idea why I actually liked the Japanese one xD

Yeah, it kind of grows on you.

It’s got a catchy tune, and it is pretty funny, so its one of those "good-bad music videos."
Quote by Xeron Brigs
The video isn't all that bad, until the singing starts. I think my ears actually started to bleed.

Just... In combination the video and the music make it the worst thing ever.
I Believe In A Thing Called Love by the Darkness
I was scarred after watching that video

And most Twisted Sister videos are pretty bad and cheesy, but they intended for them to be that way.

And Bark At The Moon by Ozzy is a really bad video
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Next is this very, very, very (did I say very) strange music video from the country of Japan. Yes, it’s a kid’s song by the group Mini Moni, but it’s still pretty bad. Luckily, this one is the type that is also humorous, even more so if you don’t speak a word of Japanese. Here it is...

No, that was awesome, one of the best music videos ive ever seen.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MQglKbgD0
This is a "bad" music video.

I mean come on, they're on a bus.. doing naff all, the entire song.
That does not make for interesting veiwing.
Inb4 Stump - Buffalo.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
Inb4 Stump - Buffalo.

Damnit, I was going to inb4
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by mrcrono

I'm having trouble deciding if i should be laughing at how terrible the video is or at how much his appearance and voice don't match.

Quote by jnitz

O lawd, i do love WaT, but what a terrible video.
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by mrcrono

I lol'd so hard at that. Its quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Smithsc
anything rap

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm confident that any member on here who says **** about rap has no idea what real rap and hip hop music is.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
No, that was awesome, one of the best music videos ive ever seen.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MQglKbgD0
This is a "bad" music video.

I mean come on, they're on a bus.. doing naff all, the entire song.
That does not make for interesting veiwing.

But you gotta admit the song's awesome.
That song actually got me into them a few years ago.

Quote by mrcrono

Okay, that's it. Close this thread.
Last edited by 1010011010 at Jan 16, 2009,
Someone find that video of the young christian metalcore band that was posted a while back. There was the band playing with a checkered floor, a girl running everywhere,....
I think that any music videos where it's just the band "performing" are stupid
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
I love them, but the video for Palms Read by Protest the Hero is atrocious.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by kylepianoman
I think that any music videos where it's just the band "performing" are stupid

If the band are good performers, I prefer this. Live videos are more interesting to me than 90% of videos with directors and big budgets, but this is my opinion of course.
Quote by Smithsc
anything rap

This

Alos, the ones where the band is inside some dark warehouse, I'm sick of them.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
tainted love by soft cell. gayest music video i've ever seen. my penis shrank a full inch after watching it.
Page 1 of 3