The LP Push Tone with interchangeable pickups...That's a pretty sweet idea.. I was just out buying my Mesa Roadster <3 and my dad was like "Hey, check out how you can change the little modules on these Randall amps" I think thats a cool idea ...the LP Push Tone is kinda of the same idea... I want to say that one of the guys from sabbath tried to build a prototype guitar that did the same thing .....anyways I't been done before ... like the dan armstrong guitar.... I wonder if you could buy extra brackets/PU things(or modify them) and put w/e PUs you want on them.

BTW This is my first Post... I am russ.
Yea, Iommi did it with a custom SG he had made a long time ago. He wanted to make it a production guitar but it was too expensive. I don't think this would be possible without some serious technical knowledge and modification.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Yeah, it's a pretty cool idea, but it would be better if the guitar was finished in a nice sunburst.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
Are you saying push tone, pull volume?
If so, cool idea, never heard of it before. Best of luck to finding a good solution for making it.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
Are you saying push tone, pull volume?
If so, cool idea, never heard of it before. Best of luck to finding a good solution for making it.

You pop the pickups out and pt in new ones in like 3 minutes
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene