well I dont know anything about it, so idk what you should sell it for...your probably going to just have to decide on the price yourself. around how much are you looking for it?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by Alice-Gardenia
Im selling this amp, im not sure if it's really worth anything, but i was wondering if anyone could help me find a good price to sell it for.
It works fine, everything is in good working order.
Here's the link.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/msg/969533586.html

Well... Hmmm... Lets see here... It MIGHT help if you included more very CRUCIAL details... Like...

Does it work?
How does it sound?
Any crackling or unwanted problems?
How does the speaker look?
What kind of speaker is it?

Somebody is selling a similar Melody amp on Ebay for $75 right now and it works with no problems.

Considering nice Gibsons from the same era can be had for $300 or so... why even bother? It was your Grandfather's... Keep it as a decoration or something...
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I looked for amps with the word "melody" on ebay and found none like that one. there were some almost like it, but not the same model. and also, just because its at 75 dollars doesnt mean thats how much it will be in the end. the bids may still keep coming.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
I looked for amps with the word "melody" on ebay and found none like that one. there were some almost like it, but not the same model. and also, just because its at 75 dollars doesnt mean thats how much it will be in the end. the bids may still keep coming.

Yeah... good luck with that... I have sold two Gibsons of the same era that were working well for about $300.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE