I had to replace my neck on my strat, it got kinda twisted somehow I wanta replace the decal but I dont wanta pay fenders prolly outragous price for it I wanta pay like $10 or $15 anyone no where can I order one I really dont care If the numbers legit I just want it to say fender the old # was mz6178302 so if i could find that # it would be cool but I dont really care that much
Life's A Garden Digg It
-Joe Dirt
Thanks!! Have any idea how much These cost?
Life's A Garden Digg It
-Joe Dirt
Last edited by WyldeMan666 at Jan 16, 2009,

You dont buy them, you make them yourself. Get a pic of fenders logo off google, then put your serial number under it on photoshop or paint
Ohhhh I see, cool that saves alot of hassel with people afraid fender will sue them ill give it try thanks
Life's A Garden Digg It
-Joe Dirt
I doubt Fender would sell their decals anyway, they don't want their stuff getting into the wrong hands. Just do like guitarcam said and make yourself a decal. You can't get in trouble for it either so long as you don't try to pass the neck off as an original Fender neck.
Well I found out you can get them but you have to take it to an Authorized Fender dealer And he can get you one but its alot of trouble and it was gonna be like $100 so ill just make my own besides my new necks way better Maple fretboard I like so much more than rosewood
Life's A Garden Digg It
-Joe Dirt