Page 1 of 2
uhm...$333333333333333333.34 USD?

That's actually very bad news. Kind of funny, but very bad. Basically, it means Zimbabwe is in a lot of trouble.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Into the missile silo fund it goes.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by halvies
buy a 50c cone with it

& ask for the change in 10s & 20s!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by The_bushidoka

That's actually very bad news. Kind of funny, but very bad. Basically, it means Zimbabwe is in a lot of trouble.

I remember seeing their official inflation rate being in the millions of percentage points. They're ****ed and use US currency now mainly I believe.
Quote by Say Ocean
I remember seeing their official inflation rate being in the millions of percentage points. They're ****ed and use US currency now mainly I believe.

Well...the ones with (actual) money do, anyway. The ones without are seriously having to try to scrape together as many MugabeBucks as they can. I mean, seriously, isn't having a monetary system really just a formailty when milk costs trillions of dollars?

A Zimbabwe dollar is actually three octillianths of an American dollar. That means if you've got a penny, you are a millionaire in Zimbabwe...although this will do you no actual good in terms of purchasing the types of things we'd want to buy...
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
They shouldn't have kicked the whites out.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Put 5 dollars in that economy, kill Mugabe, someone fix up the economy.. You're rich.
Quote by The_bushidoka

They have actually been having this trouble for quite some time.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by Say Ocean
Just made this... figured it was appropriate (in a way).

EDIT:

"The last official estimate put inflation at 231 million percent in July, but outside experts now believe it is many times higher."

lol.
Quote by Say Ocean
Just made this... figured it was appropriate (in a way).

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Inflation is so our of hand there its not funny....Or maybe it is... 50 billion will buy 3 news papers, so thats like 3-5$.
at the demotivational.

On a more serious note, I was born there. True story.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Man that really sucks for them.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
They said the new Bill is enough to buy like three cups of coffee in Canada.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by thewho65
Yeah, a 231,000,000% inflation rate can do that sometimes...

No, it's actually a 89 700 000 000 000 000 000 000 % now.
Which is hilarious.
89.7 sextillion is a rather ridiculous number i'd say
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by The_bushidoka

has it ever not been in trouble?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Bonesaw
god this makes me feel better about the American economy

So basically you are rejoicing on other country's disgrace.

Not cool dude.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I have a friend from zim...

Guess what this cheque payed for guys!

don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
Quote by John W

has it ever not been in trouble?

well actually zimbabwe used to be one of the more well-off countries in africa.

and to most of the people who comment this thread, firstly its not ZIMBABWE's fault that the whites were kicked out, but Mugabe's. and the fact that their economy has completely collapsed is not in the slightest bit funny, especially to the american prick who decided he can now feel better about the dollar because another country is ****ed.
Page 1 of 2