So I've gone on a crazy cleaning frenzy thing I guess you could call it. I mean the house is spotless, drug all the **** out of the closet, threw away half the **** i own, found old pictures, and stuff of that nature. The one thing that is bothering me is i found my first baseball glove. My dad bought it for me. Now I played sports from all little league until my senior year in high school and my dad paid for it all, but when I ran across this glove I felt really bad for some reason. He took the time to go to the store and buy me this thing and I'll never use it again... anything similar ever happen to you? I still feel bad by the way. Don't know why.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by NotOneWithNames
So I've gone on a crazy cleaning frenzy thing I guess you could call it. I mean the house is spotless, drug all the **** out of the closet, threw away half the **** i own, found old pictures, and stuff of that nature. The one thing that is bothering me is i found my first baseball glove. My dad bought it for me. Now I played sports from all little league until my senior year in high school and my dad paid for it all, but when I ran across this glove I felt really bad for some reason. He took the time to go to the store and buy me this thing and I'll never use it again... anything similar ever happen to you? I still feel bad by the way. Don't know why.

Lol
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by NotOneWithNames

You had to drug them out? What you made them smoke weed with you?

And I suggest just spending some time with your dad, talk about the old days.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Yeah. Material possessions will do that to you. For stuff my parents bought me when I was little, I feel like I'm not grateful enough or something.
i think we all feel like that at some point, nostalgia for the old days i guess.
All I know is I want my god-damned Biker Mice From Mars action figures back. Some ****er stole them from me in pre-school the day after my birthday. I've been bitter ever since...
Quote by goest
All I know is I want my god-damned Biker Mice From Mars action figures back. Some ****er stole them from me in pre-school the day after my birthday. I've been bitter ever since...

DUDE! I thought I was the only one that remembered Biker Mice From Mars. Such a good show.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.