Wouldn't look out of place in somewhere like the Moulin Rouge....

I really don't like that styling.
It looks like a splawn mated with a classic 30. I like.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
when will it be available?
same question for mark v.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

want
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
The combo is like 1799 or something. It should be available soon... I sure hope the used market gets flooded with these going at or under 1k. This is a helluva lot more interesting to me than the mark V.
wow very nice, it's about time they offered a single channel amp. it seems like the mesa version of a jtm 45 or something.

and i also misread "panel enlargement" for "penis enlargement"
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Wow, thats keeping it simple. They should have put the reverb knob on the front though.
Quote by Waterboy799

and i also misread "panel enlargement" for "penis enlargement"

Sub-concious thought tells people everything....
Quote by davedoom
Sub-concious thought tells people everything....

of course it does.

so how you doin sweetness?

/gayimpression
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by Tempoe
Wow, thats keeping it simple. They should have put the reverb knob on the front though.

Yeah, they probably did it for looks or to keep the front panel looking simple so they can market it as the opposite of the mark V.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Well there goes my hopes on it being a budget mesa amp lol

lololol bugdet lolololol mesa
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup and that is exactly why im going to be buying a Bogner Alchemist at some point lol

ive heard a lot about those lately
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup and that is exactly why im going to be buying a Bogner Alchemist at some point lol

yuck. I didn't like the alchemist.

Btt the mesa looks sick
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Well there goes my hopes on it being a budget mesa amp lol

Really? If they go for 1k used like I think they will then that's a budget amp. What did you want, another ****ty express amp?