28 11%
Pop rock/punk
13 5%
Voters: 248.
Page 1 of 3
When i fart it makes more attractive music than pop and pop/punk,

but who cares I don't know why I am even posting if I don't like something
Quote by goest
Is it just me, or do Indie and Emo not belong in the same category?

Indie is a gateway drug to emo
I like rap...but hate hiphop...there's a difference between Eminem and Akon man.
And Indie and Emo...wtf
But Pop I'd have to say
I'm Sam
Quote by MyDesertRose
Indie is a gateway drug to emo

Says who?

And don't answer, "Says me." That's just grounds for me calling shenanigans.
Quote by goest
Says who?

And don't answer, "Says me." That's just grounds for me calling shenanigans.

I'm just being an idiot, now that you say shenanigans I feel like watching super troopers
Techno. Makes me want to rip out the throat of the douchebag who "creates" it

*Flameshield up*
Quote by MyDesertRose
I'm just being an idiot, now that you say shenanigans I feel like watching super troopers

Ah...well then...

SHENANIGANS!!!
Quote by goest
Is it just me, or do Indie and Emo not belong in the same category?

I always put them in the same boat because everyone i know who likes one, likes the other.
Quote by BenShen
Techno. Makes me want to rip out the throat of the douchebag who "creates" it

*Flameshield up*

Clearly classical is best, as it wasn't listed.

And what ****tard voted jazz? Die in a fire.

Quote by Butt Rayge
I always put them in the same boat because everyone i know who likes one, likes the other.

Sounds like you know idiots. You know what they say about people who surround themselves with idiots?
Who the hell said Jazz?? That is rather profound. I find Jazz to be one of the more likeable genres. I don't hate genres, I hate artists within the genre. In every genre, I know at least one band or artist I like.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Depends on the band, I suppose.

Certain indie bands have a more "Emo" tinge than others...
Quote by Say Ocean

Sounds like you know idiots. You know what they say about people who surround themselves with idiots?

Jazz is like, well just listen to this guy, I shouldn't have to explain how good it is.
Quote by Say Ocean

True, and no-one hates classical.

They are super awesome? Anyway, i said i know them, not associate with them. I guess it was a poor choice anyhow.
What is it with people and things having to be "REAL", I'm perfectly happy living in an illusionary world
i was the second one voting jazz. I personally don't like saxophone solos and terrible riffs
Quote by MyDesertRose
What is it with people and things having to be "REAL", I'm perfectly happy living in an illusionary world

You do live in an illusionary world.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/hologram/objectivereality.html

Quote by sfaune92
i was the second one voting jazz. I personally don't like saxophone solos and terrible riffs

Holy **** I just can't deal with UG sometimes

edit: just looked at your profile. you listen to nu-metal and radio rock, your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by Say Ocean at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by Antimage27
i dont like screaming music

this.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Say Ocean
edit: just looked at your profile. you listen to nu-metal and radio rock, your opinion is invalid.

This statement is correct.

Although, i've never really liked jazz. I like swing (you know, the pop punk version of jazz...) I don't dislike the proper stuff, but i've never understood it. The only Jazz i really dislike is Fusion.
I can't hate jazz after going to jazz band camp for a week...

Damn those jazz nazis...DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!
Indie just means independent doesn't it? so... you cant really slash them with emo can you?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Mudmen190
I hate no genre.

Dude, how can you hate no genre. It's an absolute blast to hear a band go from trance-rave-prog into pop-indie-ballad at the drop of a hat.
Quote by Say Ocean
even hate-mongering skin-head violent-core neo-nazi punk that write lyrics about the hate crimes the commit?

That's not a genre, that's a tiny percentage of hardcore punk, and most of them don't exist any more, and most bands dissasociated themselves from skinhead violence.

Stop talking out of your arse.
Quote by webbtje
That's not a genre, that's a tiny percentage of hardcore punk, and most of them don't exist any more, and most bands dissasociated themselves from skinhead violence.

Stop talking out of your arse.

Stop taking obvious jokes so seriously
Page 1 of 3