Which classical composer apparently wrote one of his pieces to impress a girl?

Tried googling it, I remember someone (can't remember if it was a baroque composer, classical, romantic or whatever) allegadly wrote one of his most famous pieces to try and impress a woman. Anyone know who it was?

(Don't say all of them).
Now that you mention it, I've heard the same thing. But like you, can't remember for the life of me. Although I do have a feeling it was someone from the classical era.
the Spanish Romance song? I can't remember the composer but I know that it's a great song to get girls to fall for you. worked for me. (mainly because my girl is a classical guitarist, too.)
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Gustav Mahler composed a 5th symphony, and people see it as e declaration of love for his wife.
Beethoven - Für Elise

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Vivaldi - Hey There Delilah
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Robert Schumann wrote a lot of his leiders to impress and romance Franz Schubert's girl, if I remember correctly.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFb7lJ38cXw

this might be it, its motzart, read the info box.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ItWillDo
Beethoven - Für Elise

this. i mean c'mon the name is 'for elise' its fairly obvious
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
I think you're looking for something in the Romantic period.

olololol
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by davo_333
this. i mean c'mon the name is 'for elise' its fairly obvious

No u idiot!

it was obviously about the fur trade in Canada!!!

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I think you're looking for something in the Romantic period.

olololol

olololol
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Beethoven also dedicated his 14th Piano Sonata to a woman.

And...

Quote by Tommy Walker
Plus
Berlioz>Beethoven

Fuck you mate.

Fuck. You.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
Beethoven also dedicated his 14th Piano Sonata to a woman.

And...

Fuck you mate.

Fuck. You.

I'll give you this, Beethoven gave the groundwork for the rebellion of the traditional classical forms, but Berlioz took Beethoven's beginnings to another level.
Quote by Tommy Walker
I'll give you this, Beethoven gave the groundwork for the rebellion of the traditional classical forms, but Berlioz took Beethoven's beginnings to another level.

Everyone after Beethoven has copied him in some way. Heck, Beethoven copied Mozart and Bach in many of his motifs. But that dosen't make him any less of a composer than Johhan Sebastian or Wolfgang Amadeus.

And I'm not insulting Hector in any way, and I was being a fan boy back there. I guess we should all respect the composers for what they did, rather than fuss and try to judge who is the best...

...*cough*ludwig van*cough*.....
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
the only one that comes to mind is "Romanza", but that is only because the schools guitar teacher forces it upon anyone he sees holding a guitar. i wouldn't have the slightest idea who wrote it.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by goth clash
Robert Schumann wrote a lot of his leiders to impress and romance Franz Schubert's girl, if I remember correctly.

nd then he got sypholis, not such a good idea impressing girls now eh

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by aradine
the only one that comes to mind is "Romanza", but that is only because the schools guitar teacher forces it upon anyone he sees holding a guitar. i wouldn't have the slightest idea who wrote it.

Nobody does. It's credited to several different people (by themselves) who all have transcriptions of it. Apparantley it's way older than anyone of its several 'composers' though.