Okay, im looking into buying one of these. I live in Australia. So im probably going to go used and still only find one for around 500 dollars. I play Alot of Classic Rock and Metal but also like to play with those Sparkly Cleans.

Which one of these amps should I get? Or suggest another one?

Well, the Tiny Terror does not do sparkly cleans, and will struggle to do metal. The classic rock thing it does great though.
Haven't tried the Little Giant though. I can't imagine it having a better rock tone.
Tiny Terrors won't do sparkly cleans or metal (throw a pedal in front of it?)

Classic rock on it is frankly amazing, great amp.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
If I got a TT and put metal muff with it, would it do metal such as Metallica?
Quote by Horlicks
Yeah but that sounds absolutely awful. Even my Vox AD gets better metal tones.

*Shrugs*

It's liveable.

The Tiny Terror has that same nasal awful honk all the time anyways.
hmm i've heard both, i prefer orange tiny terror, the little giant is probally more versatile in terms of EQing. Orange tiny terror + an orange 1x12 cab would be more expensive than the little giant + it's cab.
Look into the Blackheart handsome devil, it's a bigger version of the little giant with presence control, and a 7 - 15Watt output selector.
I still prefer Orange tiny terror's though.
Get a higher wattage amp that's got some clean headroom.

The Blackheart actually has really nice cleans though, but only at low volumes.

The Orange has nicer OD though.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by JilaX^
*Shrugs*

It's liveable.

The Tiny Terror has that same nasal awful honk all the time anyways.

It's not awful, I actually really like a slightly nasal, honking lead tone (ala Duane Allman's Fillmore East tone or Jimmy Page's TSRTS tone), and it's a very desirable sound for a lot of classic rock enthusiasts.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Get a higher wattage amp that's got some clean headroom.

The Blackheart actually has really nice cleans though, but only at low volumes.

The Orange has nicer OD though.

He's right.

I have a Little Giant, and I love it. The cleans are actually surprisingly good on it. They have a....shall we say, "unique" sound to them, but since when is unique bad when it comes to tone? I mean, the cleans won't be Fender sparkly, but they're actually quite nice.

Oh, and they sound great when you crank them up Awfully loud little buggers for only being 5w
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I have a Blackheart Little Giant. I'd never pay that much for a Tiny Terror, and it doesn't sound much better than the Little Giant. Plus, the Little Giant has quite a few easilly doable mods to it. Perfect modding platform.

Sound breaks up at about 3/4 max volume. And this thing gets loud.

Replace the tubes currently in it with JJ's, and get Eminence Red Fangs. You won't be disapppointed.