Ya might not want spaces all over your link if you want anyone to take notice of it.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
Ya might not want spaces all over your link if you want anyone to take notice of it.

+1 i'll click it when it's tidied
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

This would be a travesty I think, as much as I think there are some bands that play terrible music very badly at unnecessarily loud levels *cough* Chevelle *cough* Alexisonfire *cough*.

But seriously, this not only extract from the tone of the instruments but the energy of witnessing a live show.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Signed.

Venues just need to use some brains when they have bands on and this would never have been an issue.
I absolutely hate turning up to either watch or play a gig and someone behind the bar has a decibel meter to keep to acceptable* levels.

* acceptable could also be read as "ridiculously low so as to kill the whole event".
Don't worry about it..
Most of the time, when there is a law placed on places which can potentially harm businesses...
It usually creates an uproar thus causing the politians to back off...
Look at Melbourne's 3am curfew...
Every bar/club in the city has been exempted which kinda goes against everything they proposed..

But I'll sign it anyway cause it sucks when you aren't allowed to blow your ear drums
I remember I played a gig at an Air Cadet xmas party and there was a sound control unit that showed you how loud your were in the form of a traffic light system on this thing hangin from the ceilin. if it stayed in red for to long BAM! power went off. It really sucked cuz you can't relax and do a good show lookin at stupid lights. I hope this thing doesn't go through it would really suck!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
There have been loads of these threads, but still no-one has bothered to say what the decibel level would be.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
OMG THIS THREAD HAS GONE ABOVE meh! decibels
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish