As the title says,
What would you, or are you doing for living if you don't get any money by doing music?
Since the earth created, Being a musician doesn't get you any wealth except for only Few famous people.
soo What do you want to do for an extra job?

and what would be the greatest job to have as a musician? (Besides being all musician)
Quote by hayan
As the title says,
What would you, or are you doing for living if you don't get any money by doing music?
Since the earth created, Being a musician doesn't get you any wealth except for only Few famous people.
soo What do you want to do for an extra job?

and what would be the greatest job to have as a musician? (Besides being all musician)

Lots of confusion here. Anyway im a pro music teacher done it for 10 years. Its decent. I also run a recording studio which is great fun.

Otherwise i would like for my prog metal band to be signed and have a residency in the MGM in Vegas and get noobs to come and see us not the other way around.
I would be a geneticist.
Fun times.
Might cure a few diseases.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Experimental teaching like School of Rock..
Make music related documentaries?
Work at a record store? (Always wanted to do that.. But it has to be those independent ones)
I want to work as in a recording studio. And maybe one day become a producer.
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate