ZanasCross
C(k)=Epsilon(ijk)A(i)B(j)
9,587 IQ
Quote by Rushmore

Favourite Artists: sigur ros, radiohead, animal collective, shugo tokumaru, grizzly bear, the flaming lips, neutral milk hotel, ect. any indie/ambient music really.

Most Inspirational Writer (Lyrically): blah idk. i'll go with fante. ive been reading him non stop and i think atleast most recently, he's been the most inspirational.

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): bukowski or leonard cohen.

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: i dont really like this question. dostoyevsky maybe? i'd prefer to just be me, regardless of how insignificant my writing is compared to his.

Why Do You Write: self expression. i started writing as a form of therapy but it evolved into a way to define myself, to capture emotions and translate them into something other people can read and feel and relate to...or whatever.

Favourite word(s): um and ah.

Favourite technique/style to write in: i like un structured poetry/prose. i hate punctuation and i enjoy internal rhymes.

Favourite Writer(s) on UG: silence evolveeeees, stellarrr, trulyninja, freshtunes, bassbeat, kdownes, culex. something vague sometimes.

Most Helpful Critic: culex is usually a big help, bassbeat too.

What do you do especially, to find inspiration: read. walk. sigur ros in the dark. buds. conversation. coffee...all these things usually give me some sort of inspiration.

Your Most Recent Work and Reason Behind It: ummm. my most recent was wail.! i think? i got the idea when i was watching national geographic and they had this show about a huge fu.cking sperm whale that exploded while it was being transported to some college in taiwan to be examined. if anyone has digital cable through time warner go to national geographic on demand and watch the show about it, its pretty interesting.

Tips for Newer Writers: don't be anyone but yourself. lay off the rhyming for awhile, just let your ideas flow without worrying about what word is going to rhyme with the last one and blah blah, it really limits your ideas.

What’s your goal in writing: find new/interesting ways to say the same sh.it and convey the same emotions everyone else has said/done 10000 times before. plus the other obvious goals most writers have.

Final Comments or Thoughts: if i bored you, sorry. thanks everyone who voted for me and who reads my sh.it and thinks im okay, you're very much appreciated.

DigUpHerBones
I don't like The Misfits.
2,526 IQ
well done
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
One of the most interesting writers on here, congrats you deserve it.

kdownes
one among the Fence
2,587 IQ
It's about bloody time. Well done. The only writer on here that i've liked everything i've read.

EDIT: I can't believe you put me in your favourite writers list. I'm honoured
skagitup
really god speller
1,725 IQ
perfectly deserved bukowski fan. surely this is a running theme can you spot the correlation, hint. it is positive. well perfectly profound victory in terms of the wotw competition but also with reference to the bigger picture and with reference to all poetry which undeniably is closer to yourself & to the very essence of the moment than ever before s****** s****** with all of the posts here demonstrating perhaps a yes which will never be rectified (for two reasons one of which is the misuse of the word).

all things uprising,
ale.x
culex-knight
mon titre d'utilisateur
400 IQ
Congratulations man, very, very much deserved. It makes me smile to see you stickied as the victor.

olivia?
olivia???
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Billyjson
all time's good times
713 IQ
Bravo.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
SilenceEvolves
woof, woof
1,664 IQ
Quote by skagitup
perfectly deserved bukowski fan. surely this is a running theme can you spot the correlation, hint. it is positive. well perfectly profound victory in terms of the wotw competition but also with reference to the bigger picture and with reference to all poetry which undeniably is closer to yourself & to the very essence of the moment than ever before s****** s****** with all of the posts here demonstrating perhaps a yes which will never be rectified (for two reasons one of which is the misuse of the word).

all things uprising,
ale.x

while I have no idea what this man said... congrats dude. you've easily been one of my favorite writers here for a long, long time.
freshtunes
3,057 IQ
you're a talented writer. thanks for inclduding me on the list. hope you continue to find inspiration, i'll try to comment more often. your stuff is great.