Well today in Science, the teacher went out of the room so I randomly started miming some drumming, and I began to really feel the beat. So then I came in with some rhythm guitar and bass, playing a basic 12 bar blues in A. The deep soulful vocals came in, followed later by the lead guitar playing a emotional solo.

And I was miming all this during class. No one took any notice though...
No one cares here either, you troubled child.

Bad parenting. That's what i blame.
really... do you even need us to tell you that it's weird?...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I had a classmate that was probably the best freestyler this side of toronto who could freestyle to any rhythm I played him, we did one in 12/8 time XD
hue
TS needs to lay off the drugs
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Quote by sock_demon
I had a classmate that was probably the best freestyler this side of toronto who could freestyle to any rhythm I played him, we did one in 12/8 time XD

Me and my coloured friend always make rhythms. Our latest song is Mercy by Duffy, although he has been going on about Marvin Gaye today
It's probably because your classmates hate you. They don't even acknowledge your existence

Or they were probably too busy getting on with their work.
Quote by Frontbassman
TS needs to lay off the drugs

Maybe I do...

Quote by Jakeisgod
Your cool

I get that a lot.

Quote by imdeth
It's probably because your classmates hate you. They don't even acknowledge your existence

Or they were probably too busy getting on with their work.

Quote by 100%guitarmad
Me and my coloured friend always make rhythms. Our latest song is Mercy by Duffy, although he has been going on about Marvin Gaye today

isn't it awesome how they can just make stuff on the spot?
hue
lol

this is why you don't use the bunsen burners to light rubbers on fire, and breathe the fumes
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by davedoom

Bad parenting. That's what i blame.

I blame videogames.
Quote by Hakanku
I blame videogames.

I Blame Guitar Hero...every time i ask some1 if they play bass they say "i do on guitar hero"...........
I get stuff like this almost daily.

It's completely normal.

One time in Planning class I got this crazy riff in my head, and my breathing started intensifying as it kept looping. I asked the teacher to go to the washroom, RAN into the music room, found the riff on the guitar, and tabbed it out on my arm.
Last edited by Waff at Jan 16, 2009,
Yes, you're a freak.

Seriously, I do this too.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
No Sam I am, I do not like green eggs and ham.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by 100%guitarmad

You and your colored friend!?!?! What the heck is that supposed to mean
Quote by sock_demon

this story was better than TS's lol
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Well today in Science, the teacher went out of the room so I randomly started miming some drumming, and I began to really feel the beat. So then I came in with some rhythm guitar and bass, playing a basic 12 bar blues in A. The deep soulful vocals came in, followed later by the lead guitar playing a emotional solo.

And I was miming all this during class. No one took any notice though...

you creepy as FUCK dawg
Quote by Waff
I get stuff like this almost daily.

It's completely normal.

One time in Planning class I got this crazy riff in my head, and my breathing started intensifying as it kept looping. I asked the teacher to go to the washroom, RAN into the music room, found the riff on the guitar, and tabbed it out on my arm.

haha that's epic.

Quote by ratracekid111
You and your colored friend!?!?! What the heck is that supposed to mean

I never know what to say

He's one of my best friends and my parents only found out that he was black about 2 years later
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I think it was too similar to some White Stripes and Hendrix.

That. Would. Be. AWESOME!
I get it. I tabbed out a riff in maths
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
I used to tab out songs on my graphing calculator. I often drum on my desk, but never sing guitar parts or lyrics along...
Quote by PCbassist
I used to tab out songs on my graphing calculator. I often drum on my desk, but never sing guitar parts or lyrics along...

I mimed all of it.