Page 1 of 2
Hi all, I have a fair few threads knocking around in these parts, which I feel is kinda pointless and annoying when I have to bump them, so I decided to put everything for sale into one thread.

First off, my roland cube 30 amp. Amazing practice amp, in pretty much mint condition and it's never been turned up that loud. Don't mind if I get trades or cash for it.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/ampnpedals.jpg

Next, I have a spare AC/DC ticket for the wembley gig. Ticket is £70, or offer some trades, although cash is preferred on this one. If anyone wants to buy it, I'll forward them the confirmation email as ticket isn't in hand yet.

Next is my Bc Rich ironbird spaceface, limited edition of 2003, 1 humbucker, string-thru body, lovely low action, have had no problems with her, but I just don't need it. Comes with BC Rich travel case, £150 ono/trades.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/48d7569f.jpg

Next is a Digitech hot head distortion pedal, only been used about 5 times over the last 2 years as I simply have no use for a distortion pedal. £25/trades
(Pic in with the amp pic up top)

I also have been offering a service, custom firmware for the psp. How this has worked with people on here, they send me the psp and £5, I do the work and ship it back the next day. If you have a broken psp and want it fixed let me know the problem and I'll see if I can help, I can do things like replace LCD's no problem.

Fender telecaster body in black, when I bought it I was told it's fender MIJ but I have no proof. Not in the best of conditions, but a pickguard would cover the majority of the blemishes on the front. Make offers.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/S7000193-1.jpg

Strat copy neck, by "Venom", didn't fit the project I bought it for. Any offers entertained.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/S7000183-1.jpg

A set of 6 in line tuners, silver, got no use for them..
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/S7000185.jpg

********* Not sure about the following 2*******

I don't know if I wanna sell these 2, I don't really but I'll put them up and see what's offered..

1) Randall RG50TC. Just been re-tubed and re-fused, but it doesn't suit my style of play all that much. Very much a metal amp, trade for another amp..

2)Hondo 781 deluxe series. I repainted this black, has one humbucker. The problem with this is a) Isn't grounded, but I can do that easily, just haven't been bothered. 2) I think the neck pocket needs to be routed abit further or something, as even though the saddles are set as high as I can get them, the strings still hit the frets even when played open. You can get the guitar playable by having the bridge floating, but I like it to be flush with the body.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/100_0600.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/100_0599.jpg

3)Unbranded pink bass guitar. Needs the nut replaced, as is badly cracked down the middle. Don't have an amp so I can't test it, but I'm pretty sure the electronics work, if anyone is interested I'll email fairycake92 and ask him as that's who I got it from.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/dandadog/pictures/gear/515155/

Think that's everything for now...
Are you shipping the roland(if so how much to bath?), or is it pick up only? And whats a rough figure you are aiming for?

Same for the tele body.

cheers
bb
Tele body is on hold for now, a guy pm'd me about 30 seconds after I put the thread up. I'm only 40 miles from bath, so it would be cheaper to drive down then send I imagine, and rough prices on ebay new and used sum up to about £80 ono.

No thanks on the pedals.
Its been on hold, as my soldering iron and stuff has been packed away from when i moved house, but ill be looking at it soon.

Thinking about it, the amps a little big for my needs atm, so im going to pass. Thanks though.
Too big? Not heard that before If you change your mind let me know, I'll deliver it to Bath
Thanks, its just that i live in gibraltar and have to fly back there come summer. Costs too much to fly it back and forth ect. Bit of wishfull thinking on my part anyway - tight funds. Cheers though.
Swap the Randall for my Vox?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by Speedabob
Swap the Randall for my Vox?

No.

Not sure how much for the bass, and I haven't got anything in specific for trades, just offer anything
Well I've got a Zoom B2 Effects Pedal, a Behringer Overdrive, Chorus and Limiter Pedals, and there's a few tab books, patch cables etc. Would chuck in some cash. How much did you pay originally? Looking at this as a Valentines present for the missus you see!
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Well I've got a Zoom B2 Effects Pedal, a Behringer Overdrive, Chorus and Limiter Pedals, and there's a few tab books, patch cables etc. Would chuck in some cash. How much did you pay originally? Looking at this as a Valentines present for the missus you see!

I replied to the PM you sent me, talk on there..
How much for the Randall......... or what do you want in trades?

All I have amp wise is a little 5watt valve combo...
Hey mate, i would like to take the Ironbird if you can drop it off to Bristol at the end of the month.

Add me or email me on MSN Anubispearl@hotmail.com

Cheers.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
"Hi all, message from dandadog: I'm banned for something extremely trivial, if you have any queries/interest in any items here please email me at guitar4eva123@hotmail.co.uk (this is an old email address, not gonna put my real one up here)"
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
bump for a great guy to deal with...did a 280 mile round trip for that amp..so make it worth his while eh :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
free bump aswell, good trader!
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Actually, sorry, nevermind. I don't think they'd fit!

Sorry dude - free bump.
intrested..

pm'd
My Gear

Epiphone: Les Paul - 1994 - Birdseye.
Tenson: Strat
Samick: Acoustic < On Long Term Lend.
Samick: Amp - 15w
Roland Cube 30 Amp
Are you located anywhere near glasgow, how much do you want for the amp?

thanks
Unbanned bump! BC rich is gone, (sold on ebay but the courier lost the guitar :mad hot heads gone, the 3 items under the *not sure* are no longer for sale, so it's just the ticket, amp, body, tuners, etc.
Oopsiedaisys, forgot to add. Boss ge-7; 7 band EQ. Don't use it, comes with box in as new condition.. Trades/£40.
Quote by noses
Are you located anywhere near glasgow, how much do you want for the amp?

thanks

Nope nowhere near glasgow, but a courier for the amp is only ~£10

Lefthandman, I'll bare it in mind, not too sure if I want to build the tele or not yet.
Are you still interested in trying to fix my psp, il give ya one of the items i offered before and if it costs abit to fix might even give ya 2 of em
Trade a Marshall MG30DFX and about £20-30 for the Roland?
PM'ed.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
Trade a Marshall MG30DFX and about £20-30 for the Roland?
PM'ed.

No thanks.

Thinking of selling my Nintendo DS lite in black, with a few games aswell. Not entirely sure yet though..
Hey there how much would you be thinking for the ds? Plus, what games?
Its Getting Better All The Time
Quote by sam-sg
Hey there how much would you be thinking for the ds? Plus, what games?

Not entirely sure, from memory the games are.. Mario 64, zelda phantom hourglass, new super mario bros.
Page 1 of 2