I'm looking for an amp that is somewhere around 400 $ (can be a bit more or less) that would be good for a blues/jazz/rock type player. I mostly play a fender telecaster w/ maple neck and seymour duncan pickups and I'm currently using a crummy 10 watt amp from walmart ><. I wont be using this amp at any gigs, this is just for personal at home use. Any advice would be much appreciated
Last edited by Styxantyx at Jan 16, 2009,
roland cube 30x has amazing settings and is a modelling amp. The clean channel is based on the roland jazz chorus.
Roland cube 60 is the same but louder maybe to lous for a house good 4 a band though.

gear
Yamaha Pacifica 612v
Squier Tele
Roland Cube 30x
Freshman Acoustic
Save up for a blues jr. I know I say Blues Jr on every thread but I play the same kind of music as you and I love this amp!! Try one and you wont be dissapointed.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
cube 30 or 60 yea
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Used Blues Jr and a good OD pedal. Should be under $400 if you go used. Is there anything on your local craigslist?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
+1 to the blues junior

You could also get a Blackheart Handsome devil, they're great little amps for the money!
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
I use a Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt for at home and for small gigs. Despite the crap it gets from many users on these forums, it is a great amp.
I might go for the Blues Jr, I'll have to save up until next month though. By the sounds of it, it's worth it though xD thanks again.
Hey np, you wont be disapointed. Let us know what you thing of it .
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: