I was gonna make it into a real song but im lazy and i decided i wasnt happy with the intro riff. Shall i make it into a real song? thanks guys CRIT FOR CRIT.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jammin24/
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

I like it a lot.
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
thanks man can i crit yours?
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

I have none...\

*waaaaaahh*

I fail at life yet. I can't shred for ****. My sweeps suck and I cant play fast...
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
sounds pretty dope dude
keep rockin
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Hey man, I really dug that. The guitarwork was mostly pretty clean and the layering worked for most of it. I'd love to hear that with some drums. Gotta be honest, there were a few spots where the multiple voices got monotonous, but it always resolved itself in a pretty sick harmony.
Hey man! Crit for crit!

You got yourself some beastly tone there... Perfect for what you're trying to pull off! Your playing was flawless, so all I can crit is the riff itself, really... And it screams for drums under it! Especially after 1:00, when the lead guitar kicks in, it just doesn't work without a decent heavy rhythm under it...

What I'm saying is a compliment, though, because this just NEEDS to be turned into a song! Well done mate!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048026
Cheers!
ZeG
thanks for the crit guys i think im gonna make it into a real song, instead of just an intro and a solo haah. what program do i need to put drums to it? :S
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

Sounds cool, try and make your 'chugging' in the background sound a little cleaner/more accurate, it really does make the song sound a lot more polished overall if the simple stuff is perfect. Also try finding a drum program or something like that, not necessary or anything but it makes recordings sound a hell of a lot better.

umm I guess you could comment on my band lol you will probably see what I mean about the chugging as that is basically all we do :P

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1044864
pretty damn cool, if i may suggest something, form 1:03 onwards could really use a good chugging rythmn to it, that way you have a bit more of a guideline to compose your solo over the top

Feel free to crit mine, its in my profile
This is some really good material; Parts of it really reminded me of earlier metallica, I liked it a lot. The layering is really awesome, the harmonies bounce off each other fluently and combine wonderfully with the heavier rhythm playing. Apocalyptic

You could do a lot with this. It needs drums as you obviously have registered, but I think this would work great with some strings as well. Strings can be very metal.

Its builds really nicely and it has great potential. A nifty little recording you have there sir.

If you're up for critting back, this is my work that most suits your style I think. I have others as well
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955052
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by jammin24
thanks for the crit guys i think im gonna make it into a real song, instead of just an intro and a solo haah. what program do i need to put drums to it? :S

Make it into a real song, damn it. Just awesome
Quote by 1guitar1playa
Not bad.
Im curious to know though........what did you use to record that?

I used a line6 pod studio UX2 through the podfarm software, its amazing for the money.

And yeah, as regards the chugging thing; im gonna redo the solo rhythm, and make it into a full song. Il probably get it finished within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the crit guys im stoked you like it
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

Pretty darn good man!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots