I don't know there just seems to be a lack of good old fashioned service these days. After sitting in all day today awaiting delivery of my new guitar I rang the retailer only to be finally told that they have made some sort of mistake and it won't be with me until Monday

It's not like I made major time demands on them either, I deliberately specified today to give them (and me) time to organize.

I am off to cry.....
Which guitar have you ordered?

Need my fulfillment of Pronz on monday

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
In the meantime you could fap, just throwing it out there.

It took me 4 weeks for mine to ship in, oh yeah you know what I did in those 4 weeks?

Sold my fap to the fap clinic.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Its only an America Strat, but they are expensive (well for me!) in the UK ($1400+). I only ordered toward the start of the week. It was in stock and I could have got it the next day on an overnight but I was busy that day so asked could they send it a day late. I was told it was no problem.

Mistakes happen but for me I have lost today staying at home awaiting it. I won't have it for use over the weekend and I lose another day on Monday waiting on it. I am also not happy that it will be in transit all weekend.
Quote by Siro78
In the meantime you could fap, just throwing it out there.

It took me 4 weeks for mine to ship in, oh yeah you know what I did in those 4 weeks?

Sold my fap to the fap clinic.

fap? please explain.
Joking aside, it's these lazy workers yes you are right.

Time sure goes by fast when you dont think about it, little mate.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Quote by ttdriver
fap? please explain.

welcome to the pit..
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by ttdriver
I don't know there just seems to be a lack of good old fashioned service these days. After sitting in all day today awaiting delivery of my new guitar I rang the retailer only to be finally told that they have made some sort of mistake and it won't be with me until Monday

It's not like I made major time demands on them either, I deliberately specified today to give them (and me) time to organize.

I am off to cry.....

Please tell me you went to Guitar Center. I have had f*cking nightmare stories from GC. For example: I ordered a JCM-900, it came into the store and didn't work, the manager told me sorry and then said that I would only pay 330 for the finished amp. About 4 long ass weeks later it came in and the same manager is like "Ok, we agreed on like $700 right?" Needless to say I bitched so loud that be gave me it for 330.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
Please tell me you went to Guitar Center. I have had f*cking nightmare stories from GC. For example: I ordered a JCM-900, it came into the store and didn't work, the manager told me sorry and then said that I would only pay 330 for the finished amp. About 4 long ass weeks later it came in and the same manager is like "Ok, we agreed on like $700 right?" Needless to say I bitched so loud that be gave me it for 330.

Nope it was a shop in the UK. That is not a good story though.
www.machine-head.co.uk

my local music store, the use initial city link delivery.

i got my guitar from here, and they give a free professional setup on all guitars and strings of your choice.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ