I need to find one for under £60, any help?
Also, is there anyway to make it cut out the noise when your fingers move up the strings? Or am I just an idiot and should avoid doing that?
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
I heard the ISP is better than the cheaper Boss NS-2 but its pretty expensive.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
i'm not sure but i don't think it would help in stopping that, no promises though, but it wouldn't make sense to me that it would stop the squeekies from happening.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I think you can get an ISP decimator for that price. If not that then maybe an MXR smartgate. Those are the only two I'd actually recommend anyway.

But no it won't get rid of that kind of string noise unless you crank it way up, and if you crank it way up it'll take a way a good portion of your actual guitar tone and limit your sustain to basically zero.

Try muting the strings a bit with your pick hand to reduce that kind of thing.
Quote by willyman101
I need to find one for under £60, any help?
Also, is there anyway to make it cut out the noise when your fingers move up the strings? Or am I just an idiot and should avoid doing that?

You cant stop the noise of ur hand moving on the strings with a pedal....you know you wouldnt be able to pick slide then....or even play a note....why would u want to do that?
Quote by RockAddict311
You cant stop the noise of ur hand moving on the strings with a pedal....you know you wouldnt be able to pick slide then....or even play a note....why would u want to do that?

I wouldn't. Which is why I didn't say "is there a pedal that means I make no noise when I play?". I mean the noise that comes out when I move my hands. I also added that it may just be me making the noise...
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
maybe something to reduce the noise rather than an actual gate like the rocktron hush

but the hush colors your tone a lot more than the decimator
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.