This seems like the right section for this - if it's not, please just point me in the right direction and I'll pull it and go there.

I'm starting out on Flamenco guitar (finally), and I've been playing rhythm guitar for about 10 years total. So I'm wondering -

Which techniques and drills should I work on first? Tabs would be EXCEPTIONALLY helpful. Links are also good - basically any help from those more experienced than me would be great - things that you think are important, what was beneficial for you - all that jazz.

Thanks in advance.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
This seems like the right section for this - if it's not, please just point me in the right direction and I'll pull it and go there.

I'm starting out on Flamenco guitar (finally), and I've been playing rhythm guitar for about 10 years total. So I'm wondering -

Which techniques and drills should I work on first? Tabs would be EXCEPTIONALLY helpful. Links are also good - basically any help from those more experienced than me would be great - things that you think are important, what was beneficial for you - all that jazz.

Thanks in advance.

There is a range of new right hand techniques you will have to learn like the one listed they are all on youtube. Tabs arent really useful because its such a different style, best to enrol with a teacher really. I got a dvd called Complete Flamenco Guitar or something it was very good.
rasgeados,tremolos, rest strokes, free strokes. and a good majority of flamenco has to dwell upon rhythms and what accents fall on what beat
<\\\SuBLiME\\\> ~ ~ ~~

This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him on his way to world domination ...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")