I finally have the guitar of my dreams.

Schecter C1 Hellraiser

For just over 1200 CAN with case

It sounds UNBELIEVABLY dirty on my 5150 II. Seriously this guitar is going to make me so much better it's so much easier to play.
Quote by penner
I finally have the guitar of my dreams.

it's so much easier to play.

Than...?
this thread is reported, just for being useless.
Congratulations. No one cares
glad it sounds nice to you

im looking to buy the same, trying it out in the shop next week somewhere probably
Guitars:
Fender stratocaster california series (usa)
Gibson Les Paul classic (1960)
Amps:
ENGL Fireball 60W - Framus FR 2x12 Celestion v30's
Pedals: POD x3 LIVE, BOSS OD-1
GAS: Pedals
Congrats.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Yes, a guitar does make you better. Or at least it makes what you play sound better.

It's a lot easier to play than my Fender. The action is much better for me.

Just playing certain riffs, (sweeps, tapping etc) sounds so much cleaner on this guitar than my Strat.

Sokkeh it's a dirty guitar, you're going to love it.
dirty is good ;>

cant wait till it arrives, hope he can actually do what he tells me this time.

last time i ordered a gibson les paul studio, but i wanted the white finish.

after 3 months he told me he really couldnt get it and offered me a classic for 1450 euros ;>

ah well ill see
Guitars:
Fender stratocaster california series (usa)
Gibson Les Paul classic (1960)
Amps:
ENGL Fireball 60W - Framus FR 2x12 Celestion v30's
Pedals: POD x3 LIVE, BOSS OD-1
GAS: Pedals
Looks good man. Congrats. I need a new guitar myself but don't have money or a job..I'm gonna go apply for a job shortly actually. Yeah I have a cheap ibanez starter guitar.
Quote by Devdude25

Oh comeon, if noone cared he wouldn't have any posts in his topic.

(..plus why if you don't care bout him/his guitar, did you post here?)

anyways congrats on the C1, looks beautiful too bad I can't find any schecters/washburns where I live =/
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
anyways congrats on the C1, looks beautiful too bad I can't find any schecters/washburns where I live =/

Get it off of AMS. I ordered an Ibanez acoustic yesterday morning, with standard ground shipping which was free. It came today at about 10:30am
Quote by Slicer666
Oh comeon, if noone cared he wouldn't have any posts in his topic.

(..plus why if you don't care bout him/his guitar, did you post here?)

Like I said, there's only one store in the area, and it's still like a 30-40 min drive.

Order online? Although I like playing my guitars first before purchasing.
Quote by Devdude25

Never seen any NGD threads around here eh?

Nice guitar TS.
Last edited by dandadog at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by syntheticocean
Get it off of AMS. I ordered an Ibanez acoustic yesterday morning, with standard ground shipping which was free. It came today at about 10:30am

+1

AMS is a good company if you need to buy online.Helpful people,good return policy,and they ship ridiculously fast, at least to where I live in upstate NY.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Looks nice. I don't usually like white with black hardware, but that one seems to work. I think it's the binding that does it.

Oh ****, I just realised up there I quoted the wrong guy. Sorry synth, didn't mean to target what you posted.
Why are there so many jacka$$ kids on these boards? Seriously, this thread is way better than the repetetive useless garbage that infests this forum daily.

Congrats on the new guitar, its a great feeling getting that perfect instrument that you feel is easy to play....and yes it does make a difference.
Looks EXACTLY like my C-1 except for the toggle. is only a three way toggle switch.

Seems like you payed a little much for it. I got a normal C-1 for 345.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Love the white! But a guitar doesn't make you better, it helps your talent come out but it doesn't give you extra talent.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top