hey guys, i'm needing a free program where i can take a pic of me with my favorite band's drummer, and change my head to my friend's head as a little joke birthday present for him cause its also one of his favorite bands. i've googled around and i'm drawing blanks, can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks already
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by NielsWho

Photoshop?

photoshop??? is free??? i had no idea, but i'd like to not download anything if possible, and i'm not very MS pain fluent so i guess i've never figured out how to do it with that but i guess now i'll try.

also, to the oh so clever link maker, i've googled but all the programs that came up weren't getting the job done, and i didn't want to download photoshop cause i thought i'd either get a crappy/virusy version, or get dead ended when i didn't buy it.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Photoshop isn't free but it will be the best choice if you get the 30-day trial. It takes an age to download though.

GIMP is the next best, and it's entirely free.
Paint.NET is free too, but doesn't have as much features.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
photoshop??? is free??? i had no idea, but i'd like to not download anything if possible, and i'm not very MS pain fluent so i guess i've never figured out how to do it with that but i guess now i'll try.

also, to the oh so clever link maker, i've googled but all the programs that came up weren't getting the job done, and i didn't want to download photoshop cause i thought i'd either get a crappy/virusy version, or get dead ended when i didn't buy it.

So you think you're gonna upload a photo to a website and let it do the work? not happening. maybe ask some talented photoshopper in the pit to do it?
Why change heads when you can remove them!?!??

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
lol, no i meant... maybe i can upload the pic and do the work on the website then take the finished pic back... but i figured it out and did a crude job on MS paint, thanks guys
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai