Hi there!
Somebody might be able to help with this question.I have a peavey valveking 112 amp.I want to take the stock speaker out.I play heavy metal like metallica.Hard rock like Guns's and Roses.and classic rock like Led Zepplin and a little blues.What kind of speaker would you recommend too put in my amp.I was thinkin the Celestion Vintage 30.What do you guys think.Thanks
if you wanna be like everyone else, get a vintage 30 or a 75. if you wanna be original get a greenback or something like that.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
vintage 30 is probably a pretty good choice for those. i also think a greenback would work nicely for u