I kind of like it. The guitars need to be 1. louder and 2. need a better tone. They sound like static half of the time. Vocals are great, similar to Nile. Love the synth and drums.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Sounds cool man, i agree the guitars tone is quite small and fuzzy, mmm maybe add harmonies on the lead parts.
vocals sound pretty ace.
Double bump!

Got a gig coming up saturday, and confirming 2 more for july, looking good

also, if anyone fancies a free copy of our demo on CD (it sounds a lot better on CD than on myspace), pm me your address and I'll gladly send a copy out to you for free

Gaz.
I like it, it's great, the guitar work is awesome, its just the sound. i'd love a demo but im in Australia
Olp MM1
Digitech DF7
Randall RG-40r
Tanglewood Acoustic
You could just e-mail him the mp3s if it is.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
that's a good point

if he wants to put on CD himself then, that's fine it sounds a lot better on CD, so if I do send it, make sure you copy it onto CD rather than listening on your PC
BUMP! got a new demo recorded this week, one of the tracks "cleansing the remnants" is on the myspace now if anyone wants to check it out and gimme a quick crit that'd be great

thanks and if anyone wants a free copy of the demo lemme know