So Pit,
I went out last night with a friend of mine. We were going to a basketball game. Long story short, we got in an accident. She hasn't had her license for very long, so she couldn't legally be driving me. With this fact in mind, I left the scene of the accident, so she wouldn't get in more trouble than she was already in. Tell me Pit, is leaving the scene of an accident when you are not the one who caused/are in it, a criminal offence? Also, post accident related stories.
It is here in Sweden.

But who's gonna find out, anyways?
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
It is in most countries, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was in Maine, either.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Well you shouldn't be putting your friend in such a compromising situation in the first place. Silly.
Ummm Rape?

EDIT: Ohhhh Law-ful advice
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
Why she wouldn't get in more trouble if you left the scene of the accident?
you left her all alone to deal with it? and chances are when you get caught for leaving you'll get skrewed over
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
the more threads i read the more im starting the think this site's filled with nothing but lame 15 year olds...
Its not if no one saw you.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by KeeF23
the more threads i read the more im starting the think this site's filled with nothing but lame 15 year olds...

i would just like to say, if i had room, i would sooooo sig this
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by druggietoad2k5
It is in most countries, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was in Maine, either.

Holy **** Maine's a country?