Page 1 of 3
When you are in bed before you sleep, What do you usually do?
and if you think about something, What are you usually thinking about?

Yeah.. I'm bored to death
Why the hell am I still alone.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Everything from thinking about my future and all my hopes and dreams to how gross I am while laughing after ripping one. Pretty standard stuff.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
"Who should I fap about today?"

That or some soul searching or some emotional bullcrap like that >.<
rape
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I like to lay there wondering how long it's going to take me to fall asleep and stop having to worry about how long it's taking me to fall sleep.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Sometimes I pretend to have superpowers and that I'm just about to fall asleep but then some powerful monster rips off my roof and I have to fight him.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
i thik about how long its going to take me to fall asleep and i think about how wierd it is when you fall asleep an all thoughs hours go by an then your awake an it feels like you just put your head down on the pillow
I usually think about running down to the train station and laying my head on the tracks just to feel what its like to be beheaded
Guitarist and composer of the band SHADOWMIND. Check it out:

Bandcamp
Facebook
Quote by brookiemonstarr
...what do you think about?

I think about... What do I think today? hmm........hmm..........[fall asleep] >_<
"I wish that guy would stop staring ... oh for God sake but your penis away sir!"

But seriously I think about my day, my general life, my future, God (being a deist isn't easy) and I have pretend conversations with myself in my head ...
Sometimes I pretend i'm famous and doing interviews aswell.
Usually song ideas, things that have annoyed me that day, witty responses I wish I'd made that day or my girlfriend.
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
Quote by nickolsson
i thik about how long its going to take me to fall asleep and i think about how wierd it is when you fall asleep an all thoughs hours go by an then your awake an it feels like you just put your head down on the pillow

I can't sleep after I think about that. Freaks me out
death...and like what happens after you die and all that...
kinda depressing but luckilt those thoughts drift into sex.......
sooo im good.
Getting run over and spending the rest of my life with my female best friend because she realised how much she loved me while being an inch from death...

Yeah...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
"Hmm.. what am I gonna do tomorrow??"
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Quote by Chrisiphone
Getting run over and spending the rest of my life with my female best friend because she realised how much she loved me while being an inch from death...

Yeah...

I sometimes imagine stuff like that aswell, not the female best friend part, but what it would be like if I died or got seriously injured for other people, it's a strange thing to think about.
Quote by aaciseric
I sometimes imagine stuff like that aswell, not the female best friend part, but what it would be like if I died or got seriously injured for other people, it's a strange thing to think about.

Thank god..

Cos she's mine DAMMIT!

Those kind of thoughts are a real eye opener, as you imagine if you were badly injured who would be the one next to your bed holding your hand.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by aaciseric

Every single night it ends up with me dying whilst protecting someone.

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Chrisiphone
Thank god..

Cos she's mine DAMMIT!

Those kind of thoughts are a real eye opener, as you imagine if you were badly injured who would be the one next to your bed holding your hand.

Unfortunately ... you know it's your Mom.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Every single night it ends up with me dying whilst protecting someone.

Who are you usually protecting? ... is it Richie Sambora? Because that's a noble cause.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by aaciseric

I thought you had morals

It's The Pit, i'll let you off

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by aaciseric

Who are you usually protecting? ... is it Richie Sambora? Because that's a noble cause.

I wish.

... It's the girl I like who doesn't give a **** about me.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I wish.

... It's the girl I like who doesn't give a **** about me.

Well hang in there we've all been where you are
Quote by aaciseric
Well hang in there we've all been where you are

I'm hangin' alright!

(A bit to the left, and occasionally the heads higher than the body)
Carmel is hawt
Generally everytime I go to bed I seem to be thinking about a specific girl thats been in my mind that I would like to be my girlfriend or is my girlfriend.

Then once thats over, the choice must come over what to fap too!
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
Chick from French class
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by weretarantula
Generally everytime I go to bed I seem to be thinking about a specific girl thats been in my mind that I would like to be my girlfriend or is my girlfriend.

Then once thats over, the choice must come over what to fap too!

It's awkward if you try and combine the two isn't it?
Quote by aaciseric

Me too, except I imagine what it would be like to kill or seriously injure other people.

"I wonder what would happen if I maimed Phil..."

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'm usually trying to work out wtf exactly happened in The End of Evangelion.

I's not that complicated. Third impact begins, everyone turns to jello, Uber Rei lets Shinji decide the fate of mankind, he fucks the spirit of his dead mother and then chooses to be himself.
Last edited by Trefellin at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by aaciseric
It's awkward if you try and combine the two isn't it?

Depends if its a girlfriend I'm thinking about, cause then I generally have stuff to work off of.
But if its not, and it's just a girl I really fancy (like my situation now) then I completely agree with you!

It's like your brain wants it to happen, and then at the same time doesn't want it to happen...
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
Girls/spooning pillows
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 3