I recently purchased a concert ticket online via www.opengraverecords.com

The ticket is "Will Call" which apparently means that I don't actually get a physical ticket but rather I show up to the venue, present ID and they let me in. This is new to me, but it's not a big deal. It sounds kind of nice actually.

My friend wants me to buy his ticket for him and he'll pay me back because he doesn't own a credit card. Now here's my question: If I purchase his ticket with my credit card, and he shows his ID will they let him in? Considering that the 2 tickets are under my name and not his. Any help would be fantastic.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
You are always buying shady **** on the internet aren't you?

BTW, did you ever get your shirts and get billed for them?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Does that matter? If I'm right they'll just let ur friend in surely.
Just be there with him and they'll ID you, see that you have two tickets, and he'll get in
Quote by nebiru
You are always buying shady **** on the internet aren't you?

BTW, did you ever get your shirts and get billed for them?

Hahaha someone remembered.

I can't help myself

But no I didn't. I emailed them about it and they sent me all this billing information. It was too much trouble so I just used my credit card haha, and it worked fine.

Quote by hayan
Does that matter? If I'm right they'll just let ur friend in surely.

This is what I'm thinking. But I want to make sure. The concert is far away and I don't want to get there and find out that my friend has to wait outside because they won't give him one of the tickets.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Last edited by Sabbath89 at Jan 16, 2009,