What's the best wah for both high gain tones and clean for that price? I watched a video of the Zakk Wylde Crybaby and it sounds good, but is there something better without spending much more?
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Dunlop 535Q
the crybaby from hell is $150, but it's better than the Zakk wylde one by alot
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Budda Budwah, Fulltone Clyde McCoy (possibly used) or RMC Picture Wah, Morley Power Wah or Bad Horsey...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I dont have a link for ya but I was snooping around the forums one day and came across a ultimate wah thread of some kind. It had some really good info and lots of reviews from people who own the pedals, check it out!
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Quote by Raijouta
Budda Budwah, Fulltone Clyde McCoy (possibly used) or RMC Picture Wah, Morley Power Wah or Bad Horsey...

Um...he did say under $130. TS: the first three options there are all good to fantastic wahs, but they would be far over your budget unless you got a great deal on a used one.

Joe Satriani uses the Dunlop 535Q with a lot of gain, so I assume it would work well. It lists for about $130 I think. I've liked it when I tried it. The Morley wahs would also be good options since a number of people on this board use one, but I haven't tried them myself.