I'm 19 years old and home from college (for 2 more weeks.) My parents are quite liberal, as in they'll let me smoke pot in my bedroom, and they've found a lot of beer cans and **** in my room and haven't punished me or anything just said they don't want people driving after they've been drinking here.

Now my parents have about 16 bottles of wine stashed away in the basement right next to my bedroom, what do you think they would do if I took a bottle and just taped a 10 dollar bill where the bottle was in the case? Perhaps with a note? Could this work? I can't obtain alcohol because I live in the US
Bearing in mind that by the time my parents find said wine I'll probably already be back at school, so they can't really "punish" me anyways, right?
why don't you just ask them?

jgedit: ^ aww bugger
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You could just ask them for one.. I mean if the let you smoke dope and drink already they might just say yes.
I wouldn't do **** behind their backs. Just talk about it to them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if they let you smoke pot. Then again - they're your parents. I don't know anything about them.
well I don't know they shouldn't care if they are like what you say they are. Oh and nice double post.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Yeah but the fact they they're providing it for me might just be shady to them. It would probably be less strange if I just tried to be sneaky about it, haha
TBH, if a bottle of wine is worth laying down, it cost more than $10, cheapass.
I am incredibly jealous of your parents right now.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Your parents let you toke in your room and you are going to sneak behind their backs?

Ask, they clearly trust you.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Suck it up and ask. Would you prefera possible awkward moment, or being branded as a theif and untrustworthy by your parents?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand