I've been playing for a year, so I can't play crazy sweep picking solos
any suggestions?
work on your sweeping. hangar 18, ive been playing for eight months and the sweeping isn't that hard.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
symphony of destruction- pretty simple apart from the solo.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
a tout le monde, the solo is a great intro to sweep picking, i learnt it about a month ago and im on to hangar 18 now, jsut work on minor arpegios
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
If you are looking for an easy and cool megadeth song try countdown to extinction.
Kill the King.
I think that's the song name. Also Symphony of Destruction is quite simple.