anyone played the "damnit" drinking game
everytime somebody says damnit you take a shot.
WARNING: WILL CAUSE ALCOHOL POISONING
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
watching the 1st episode of the new series, didn't realize it was a double episode that night and missed the 2nd half

now im sad =(
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
I think the next season we'll see Jack Bauer getting some much needed rest, and sleep for 18 hours. And having some nice alonetime, if you catch my drift, the remaining 6 hours.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Rhys90
watching the 1st episode of the new series, didn't realize it was a double episode that night and missed the 2nd half

now im sad =(

That sucks. Did you catch the other two hours the next night?
Obviously Fassa.

All hail.

Quote by tdrules
anyone played the "damnit" drinking game
everytime somebody says damnit you take a shot.
WARNING: WILL CAUSE ALCOHOL POISONING

I play the "CTU Perimeter" game. Any time someone sets up a perimeter to capture them, and they escape, take a drink.

Only fun when watching the season on DVD.
You will get alcohol poisoning.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Jan 18, 2009,
Is it just me or is the new series of 24 a lot like The Dark Knight? Obviously there is gonna be the love triangle between Agent Walker, the FBI boss (name escapes me) and Jack. Heck the FBI guy even looks like Harvey Dent.
I don't like the new president. She sucks. I hope she turns out just like President Logan so they have an excuse for Jack to shoot her in the face.

Yes, I love this show. And I take the predictability as a fan service... Like Tony being alive and not really the bad guy.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
24 is the only reality in which torture is an efficient and reliable solution.

...just sayin'.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

!?Tony Almaida Isn't A bad Guy?!

This season is good and all but what happened to when they would go and do something way crazy at the end of the episode.
Quote by SteveHouse

...just sayin'.

No wonder, it's on Fox.

Nah, it's an ok show. Loved the first couple seasons but now it's starting to bore me a bit
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by SteveHouse

...just sayin'.

when has tourture + lie detector ever been not efficient and reliable
It's a well written show, but it's been getting pretty repetitive in recent seasons. I stopped watching it once I realized that it was basically propaganda for the war on terror. It scares people into believing **** that is very unrealistic. Just watch the documentary "Taxi to the Dark Side" and you'll see what I'm getting at.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Renee Walker and Samantha Roth are hot as hell!

It's an awesome show, but i'm a little disappointed with this season so far...Im sure it'll get better though.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?