yes
26 26%
no
74 74%
Voters: 100.
dude on the far left....

08 Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Studio
Last edited by nauc at Jan 16, 2009,
No. He has longer, much darker hair. He's also ridiculously tall.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
no. bucketshead is like 7 feet tall or something like that. plus he has much darker and curlier hair.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
No but that dude next to him is Bumblefoot and that is even cooler
When shit hits the fan...step to the side of the fan.
^^Not him. Buckethead's hair is no where near that frizzy/curly. Its curly, but not that curly.

And I think the first pic might be Buckethead. It looks like that's Pinchface on the far right. I'm thinking its a younger Buckethead. If you watch the Young Buckethead interview in the park, his hair is about that length. Also, that guy is ridiculously tall. He's leaning over, and is still taller than everyone else.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jan 16, 2009,
does anyone have a pic of him where you can see his face
08 Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Studio
^ No that's a guy at a Halloween party.

To TS: No, that picture has been posted many times before. The man on the far left is some French classical guitarist, or some foreign guitarist whose name I can't remember right now. It's not Buckethead.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
you know, it might be him. the hands looks kinda similar, and this video i found a while back has the closest of his face ive ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xo0jGzkpI

EDIT: go to about 5 min to get to where buckethead is, it is a pretty good almost shot of his face a few times
NOPE
Last edited by Nakon14 at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by Nakon14
you know, it might be him. the hands looks kinda similar, and this video i found a while back has the closest of his face ive ever seen

EDIT: go to about 5 min to get to where buckethead is, it is a pretty good almost shot of his face a few times

Does his face look like that normally? It's pretty creepy... Surely he's wearing something on his face?
^ yeah, it looks like a very minimal clear mask, but it does give very good ideas of what his face looks like
NOPE
^
That's shooped. His pinky is no where near that long.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Its a finger extender. No idea why he wore it.

EDIT: Watched the video. What he does with the mask around 5:30 or so really freaked me out. I might have nightmares.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by V.U.K
^

He's wearing a finger extender.
also, look in the related videos at part two, he talks normally for like 2 seconds, like his actual voice not that timid voice he uses in interviews and stuff
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14

I just sat through that thing, and i'm still "LIKE WTF?" I think my brain melted out through my ear, cause **** that was retarded.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Dean ML79
No but that dude next to him is Bumblefoot and that is even cooler

Who cares, the guy third from left is Mathew Perry and there's a bearded lady up front.
The guy on the far left isn't Buckethead, his name is Fanalo (he's a French guitarist) Buckethead is American.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
a very reliable source tells me that THIS is buckethead

-_-
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
that picture's been dissproved a lot, it's a french guitarist, also the "only" picture of buckethead unmasked, it's a finger extender, no super fingers or shooping.
ITS A FRENCH GUITARIST CALLED FALANO, search that in google and it should come up with his myspace page (not a bad musician might i add)
I always thought that guy in the first post was Buckethead. I recognized him from this pic with Shawn Lane. He seems pretty tall on that pic.

Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by V.U.K
^

It's not photoshopped, those are his finger extenders..He used them alot in the 90s for some songs so he could do certain chords.
First, we haven't seen what buckethead looks life without his mask.
Second, if we did, we wouldn't know it's him because he's never shown himself.
Third, the pictures you have shown us, do they look like they could play how buckethead plays? That one guy's hair and skin tone were way different than buckethead's. You can tell by looking at that guy he isn't a guitarist.

>.>
Funny thing is, while at a convention, a man who was probably 6'7 was dressed up in a Buckethead costume walking around..That same night I found him, without the costume on..

Shockingly enough it looked like the old photo of him only with more hair, he also had a girlfriend/wife and she was like a midget to Michael Jordan. to him. I really wish I had gotten a picture of him because his nametag said "Buckethead" on it..I know it was probably just some other guy pretending to be him, but it could have been him..Who would suspect the real one to go there and dress up as himself?
Is it me, or in the first picture on the far right, does it look like Mike Patton?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Buckethead would never smile for the camera
Schecter Blackjack ATX C1 FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (w/ Jimmmy Page wiring kit & Dimarzio Air Norton/Tone Zone)
Blackstar HT5s
POD X3 Live
zombiethreadpocalypse

also, that's not buckethead. He doesn't fit the description as mentioned here http://tinyurl.com/bckthaed
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5