I have a friend in a bind who needs one for either himself or his wife. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it. I have a ton of parts and stuff I could trade or we can go with a little bit of money... whatever. djfrank70@comcast.net
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
you cant really TRADE a phone if it was a virgin mobile you could but, for a phone like verizon you need to agree to the contract and terms and what not
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by dandadog
Why? All you do is put the sim card he has in there..

Nah, these guy's are in the US and some networks work over CDMA not GSM, so the phones do not have a SIM cards....
He already has an account and contract with Verizon. His wife put her phone through the wash and they don't want to pay for a new phone or extend the contract two years to get a phone cheap. As long as the phone is not from an account in bad standing with Verizon they should be able to go to the Verizon store and activate it in their name.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

I'll look I think I have a few. ya sim cards here are in Tmobile,at&t-- verizon phones you have to call their number with the esn number behind the battery to have them set it up. Verizon phones dont use sim cards. Frank I'll look tonight. I'll trade you some parts for one.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Quote by jjegg
I'll look I think I have a few. ya sim cards here are in Tmobile,at&t-- verizon phones you have to call their number with the esn number behind the battery to have them set it up. Verizon phones dont use sim cards. Frank I'll look tonight. I'll trade you some parts for one.

Sounds good man. Let me know.

Back up

Quote by DIFTWOOD
i have a razor?...

More details? What do you want for it? Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net or PM me please. Thanks