Hey i have a fairly simple question to ask and if i may i would like a few of your opinions... haha.

So my question. Can you nut, skeet, or ejaculate (whatever you may call it) inside a girl while having sex and she is riding on top without her getting pregnant and without the use of a contraceptive?

My reason for asking would be... gravity? I rarely have sex with the use of condoms (personal preference) and i always just pull out. Works like a charm, but hypothetically speaking if a girl was riding on top and you ejcalulate inside her, can your semen just drop back out of her vagina after you pull it out and your done???

Never wanted to take any chances on that myself...
That has actually happened with me and my girlfrind once lol. But she's on the pill, so we we're safe anyway.
Yes.

That is completely true.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

yeah it works try it.

but seriously, idk if youve noticed. but that stuff tends to stick to anything it hits. vaginas included.
Last edited by StageLife30 at Jan 16, 2009,
Technically, gravity is just a theory. What goes up must come down, is not always true.

Don't try it.
Quote by SGPlayer08
Technically, gravity is just a theory. What goes up must come down, is not always true.

Don't try it.

That is not the law of gravity, you bloody idiot. It's a LAW.
Hahahah!!! It's threads like these that make me wonder why we don't have "Sex Permits"

And on topic: Yes, the gravity method is scientifically proven to work.
Quote by supersaianGohan
Hahahah!!! It's threads like these that make me wonder why we don't have "Sex Permits"

That's actually a great idea
Once your boys are in, they start to swim. So no it's not safe.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
The question is if your sperm is capable of swimming hard enough to counteract the forces of gravity.

However, since you seem to be too retarded to be using a condom I doubt your sperm will know the difference between a turd and an ovary, let alone impregnate a woman.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Jan 16, 2009,
To those of you who say it's a bad idea, have you actually tried it? Becasue i have and it actually does come back out.
Quote by Bodom_pear
To those of you who say it's a bad idea, have you actually tried it? Becasue i have and it actually does come back out.

I usually count my sperm as they go in and come back out too.
Quote by irishstang_87
That is not the law of gravity, you bloody idiot. It's a LAW.

We base our law of gravity off of the gravitational theory. Yes, if you drop an object from a set height above the earth, it will fall, but we base this off of the gravitational theory which explains how and why it occurs.
Quote by supersaianGohan

I can only imagine the testing you'd go through to get one.
ಥ_ಥ