I need to talk to a friend online about getting together to jam sometime, and to get some relationship advice (which at this point I desperately need). It appears that he's not online, but, according to another firend that I was talking to he's online. The same thing happened last night. I was talking to him the day before yesterday, and I talked to him a bit in person today, and he says he was online last night and will be on tonight. This is probably going to be spam, but I REALLY have to talk to him. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Thanks (if this isn't deleted right away).
Maybe he blocked you?

Send a message and see if he responds.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
maybe he blocked you.

Make a new screen name and put him on it and see if it says he's online or not.

If he is online then he blocked you. If not. then i don't know.
I'd block a friend that was looking for relationship advice also.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I can't think of any reason why he would've blocked me. He's in the "offline" list. And, his profile, which is usually filled with stuff says "No Information Provided". It's weird.

EDIT: He is telling me through another person right now that he's online and he hasn't blocked me. And he's been helping me with my messed-up love life for a while now.
Last edited by alastors_blade at Jan 16, 2009,
maybe he went invisable? that thing where it says hes not online but he is?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Relationship thread (for that other part in your paragraph)
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by SoftParade1967
maybe he went invisable? that thing where it says hes not online but he is?

How does that work?

EDIT: And I've already looked at the relationship thread. I think I'm in the friend zone
Last edited by alastors_blade at Jan 16, 2009,
Quote by Freezer Burn
Relationship thread (for that other part in your paragraph)

He's asking for advice on how to ask advice on his relationship, not asking for advice on his relationship. Wait, what?
Quote by alastors_blade
Any way to tell if you're being blocked?

Sign in a different aim and see if hes online then.
Quote by landerson
Sign in a different aim and see if hes online then.

Then can you delete the new account? Think I'll go to the Relationship Thread anyways.
If he's invisible, you'll be able to talk to him but it'll appear as if he isn't online. I do this when there are people online who I don't feel like talking to.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
It says "User blahblahblah not available" when I try to send him a message. If he doesn't have my screenname right (which me may not- I always start the conversation) and he just changed his settings, then will he appear offline on my list even if he's on?
Quote by alastors_blade
It says "User blahblahblah not available" when I try to send him a message. If he doesn't have my screenname right (which me may not- I always start the conversation) and he just changed his settings, then will he appear offline on my list even if he's on?

Give up man. Maybe you should just email back and forth.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Yeah, just sent him an email. If anyone's interested, i'm posting a giant thing in the relationship thread about the girl hev was supposed to help me with. Thanks for the help and not just saying "SPAM!"